Elita 1.

"Hello there, sweety." Said the pink femme infront of me.

"Elita." Optimus Sighed behind me I gasped and looked at him. It couldn't be! Elita walked up to him and before he new it, she bounced up to kiss him on the lips. But as she was about to kiss him, Optimus moved his face to the side so she kissed his cheek instead of his lips. Rejected.

"Optimus... Optimus..." was all I could whisper, Elita looked at me and raised and eyebrow.

"And you are?" She asked rudely.

"Elita." Said Optimus said moving so he was infront of me "this is y/n... my..." (he sighed) "my bondmate." I looked at her nervously.

"Well I don't think so. Were still sparkmates; we may not have a bond anymore but are sparks our still bounded." Shit shit shit! Optimus is still her husband!... Fuck!

Optimus looked at me, then Elita, then me again. I couldn't take the situation and ran out of the room to my shared berthroom. I don't know what to do... I don't know what to do... I don't know what to do!!!

Genial POV

After y/n ran out of the room, Optimus put his finger and thumb to his ridges between his eyes. "Oh Primus how do I sought this?" He said under his breath. "Elita."

"Mhm." She looked at him as if nothing was wrong.

"What happened? I thought you had perished." Optimus was referring to when Optimus though Elita 'died' by an explosion.

"Well sideswipe here got me out before the cave caved in and-"

"I don't mean that!" Optimus interrupted, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the rest "I ment afterwards. I looked for you everywhere! Why didn't you tell anyone you were safe or the very least me!"

"I dunno." Said Elita "I just didn't." Optimus Sighed; he was going to tell her something he hasn't told anyone, not even y/n.

"Elita I went through a depression when I thought you were gone. All this time until I met y/n. I didn't even tell Ratchet about it, my oldest friend. I just can't understand why you would let that happen to me."

"I just... Oh I don't know sweety!.. Look, why don't we go to your room and get to know each other again~" Elita said seductively as she placed her hand on his chest.

"I'm not interfacing with you Elita! That's the last thing I would do to y/n." Optimus said sternly as he pushed her hand away.

"Oh why do alway talk about her! What is it about her anyway?" Elita crosses her arms and slumped to one side.

"She cares for me. She doesn't treat me like I now realise you did. I know now why you spent all your time away from me. The way you and those other meches looked at each other in my presence. I was to young know what you were up to and didn't know any better than the way you treated me. But since being with y/n, I've come to understand what it's like to be properly loved."

"Oh Optimus, we can start again." Elita put her hand on Optimus' cheek, but he brushed it away.

"No. We can't. It's over Elita. The sooner you except that, the better." Optimus walked away, leaving Elita alone.

Y/N POV

I finally calmed myself down when Optimus walked into the room. I looked at him then back at the floor where I was pacing around. "Y/n" I looked up to him "it's over." Guilt washed over me.

"She's still your wife though, isn't she?" Optimus only sighed.

"Yes, But we'll deal with that later." He stroked my cheek and gave me a soft smile.