The pain is too much.

"W-What?" I whispered in fear, panic and disbelief. I looked down at my wrist again, the back up at him. All he did was smile. Cruelly, snarling.

"So, Y/N. You may be wondering how it works." Sargent Brussels said as he still walked around me. Another man then came from the darkness and gave Sargent Brussels a device with a big, lavishing, red button on it. "Well, if you ever decide to tell anyone of your situation, you'll feel a little reminder... like this one..."

He then pressed the button. There was a split second where nothing happened; and I questioned what was happening. Until, I felt the most painful, most bone-twisting pain I ever felt and probable ever will feel.

I threw my head back and screamed so loudly in pain, I remembered then that I was tied down and couldn't move. So all I could do was lie there and scream as this bastard tortured me.

I screamed in pain. I cried out in desperation as grinned my teeth. Luckily, he stopped it; eventually. I groaned in agony and nearly blacked out again. But I was going nowhere this time.

My body shook. Without any nerve of my body was shaking and twitching in shock like a spasm; my muscles so spooked that I chocked for air.

"So, now you know not to say a word." He scoffed as he looked at me.

"You..." I made out, barely, as I looked down on the floor.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he stood as step closer to me so he was inches from my face.

"... You... Bastard!" I yelled then thumped him on the head with my own. He fell backwards and clutched his head that was now bleeding; as was mine, but that was the last of my problems. I didn't care.

"Why you!-" He was about to press the button again, but the man behind him ran up and grabbed his shoulder.

"Sir! Don't!" He said, "Remember, we knew that this would happen..." Sargent Brussels looked at the man and smirked; they new something I didn't.

The man came up to me, untied me, then dragged me and shoved me onto the floor then walked away into the darkness. I tried to get up, but fell again in such weakness I was now in.

"So," He continues as he cleaned the blood I created. "Now that you know what will happen if you say anything, will you join me, the easy way, without any pain?" He asked me.

"L-like... Like I said before..." I murmured. "I... Will never help you... And I don't care what you do to me. No one cares about me anymore... No one loves me... And the one that did left me... I will never help you..." I whispered as I glared up at him.

All he did was scoff, turned and walked into the darkness. I took this chance and tried to transform into my Predacon form. But then, my whole body this time, was in a pain much more hurtful and torturing then the last time. It felt like every bone was smashing, every tendon was snapping, every nerve and muscle was spasming... And my soul was dyeing.

It fell like an eternity, but the shock finally stopped and I collapsed onto the floor; weeping. As I sobbed into a melting mess on the floor, feeling weak, helpless and vulnerable, Sargent Brussels tuted.

"You should of known that the nerve chip is connected to all forms, Y/N, so there is no transforming anymore." He smirked, I then heard a whine.

"Wha... What was that?" I breathed out as I looked into the darkness where the sound came from.

"You said that you do care what will happen to you, but I think you'll care about this las." After he said this, from out the darkness, a table came out with the other man pushing it from behind...