*Bonus chapter*/ The End.

Authors note. Thank you for Reading this second book of the passion series! It's taken a while, but it's formed together perfectly.

Yes, there's is going to be a third book. I'm so exited for it! I can assure your it's going to be great. I have too many plans!
They include;

-擎天柱和Y / n从多年分离中恢复。
-擎天柱和年幼有孩子
-擎天柱在经历了多年的战争后经历了.PTSD
-和擎天柱与被强奸的家伙有些瓜葛

;)

This here is a bonus chapter as a thank you to all who has read my books since the beggining.

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT. WHAT EVER HAPPENS HERE DOES NOT EXSIST IN THE SERIES. WHAT EVER RELATIONSHIP OPTIMUS AND THE READER HAS IN THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT HAVE IN THE NEXT BOOK.

This bonus chapter based around the 'behind the scenes' of The Last Knight.

Thank you, enjoy this one off :3
_________________________

It's been a while since I've had privacy.

We were asked if we could work with a film company to produce a movie about the war against Quintessa 3 years ago.

It took a while of considering, as non of us Autobot a have acted before, but we decided to go along with it, as it will show people that the Battle wasn't our fault.

We have filmed only up to Bee, Cade, Vivian, Cogman, Molly (yes she has a part in this) and I entered the ship that carried the staff; so we have a while to go.

As it was soon time where 'Nemesis' arrives, the film crew need to have a word with Optimus as I remember. I just came back from walking Molly with Firehunt next to me when we saw Optimus in a pickle.

"These are the legs?" He asked, eye brow raised as his tried to open a folding chair. He look confused, as he was sat figuring it out.

"Yeah... It's kind of a tricky chair..." Said an assistant, looking straight up at the confused Autobot leader.

"This should be easy..." He mumbled as he nearly had it, but lost it again.

"You kinda want to fold it out..." She said, cautiously. "Just like... unferal it..." She explained before Optimus gave a growl.

"Hang on." Optimus muttered as he nearly had it folded out. Firehunt and I were in a laughing stock, holding onto each other to not fall on the floor.

"Let me help you." The lady offered as she grabbed the chair.

"Wait a minute!" Optimus said in even more confusion as the lady tried to help; but they were both as bad as each other, and making it worse.

"You gotta 'transform' the chair, get it?" She asked, Optimus then growled louder as this was now annoying him. "Don't step on me!" She screamed as Optimus stood up to manage the chair properly. "You got this-"

She was cut off when Optimus threw the chair on the floor with a roar. He then transformed his servo to his hand-gun and fired at the chair; breaking it to splinters.

There was a moment of science.

"They all just stand!" Optimus growled as he glared at the chair. Firehunt and I were almost at our knees, but I put the effort to try and walk up to him.