Revival of all

Right now I'm back with the Primes, training again. The creatures were getting bigger and BIGGER. "For the final test," said micronus "you will revive this hawlocks." I saw Optimus go wide eyed.

"Why something that big, micronus? I'm no where near the size of something that size!" Optimus protested.

"If we are to trust that she has the power to revive you AND the Matrix Of Leadership, she must accomplish something much greater." Said Prima with a hint of a warning in his voice to Optimus to not question there choices.

"Yes, Prima." He said and looked sympathetic at me. The hawlocks I have to revive appeared infront of me. And by god it was big.

 And by god it was big

(Compared to Optimus)

I was speechless. This has gone way too many steps too far. I looked for his/her spark chamber, when I found it I looked back at the Primes to make sure that I was supposed to do this task.

When I saw that they were all (except Optimus) giving me the 'go on' look I looked back at the ginormous hawlocks infront of me. I breathed in... then out. I closed my eyes and got my hands ready. Then started.

Sweat once again was striking down my forehead but I kept going. I cried out as this was draining all my energy and will out.

"Y/n! This creature is too much for you! Stop at once before you offline yourself!" Said Prima, but I kept going. The strength that every woman has was showing itself to me. That strength to undergo such pain and patients during labour.

*if you don't know what I mean, a human body can withstand up to 45 units of pain. But a woman during child birth feels 57 units of pain; that is the same pain as 20 bones breaking at the same time... yeah.*

My power shut itself off as I took a step back and collapsed; Optimus catching me before I hit the ground. "I'm so sorry" I said breathlessly.

"Don't be. You have no need to be." I looked at him questionably.

"Why?" I asked, Prima pointed at the hawlocks.

"Because I believe you have completed you task." He said as I looked and saw the hawlocks running away, alive.

"I did it!?" I squealed.

"Yes, you did, my dear." Optimus said proudly and he helped me up to my feet.

"So, am I ready?" I asked.

"Yes, my child, you are." I hugged Optimus tightly as I was happy to know that he'll live.

"May I ask a question?" I asked.

"Of course." Said Prima.

"Why do I need the power holder as well as my power to revive Optimus when I just revive a creature of that size on my own? Why can't I just do it with just my power alone?"