Damage

It was quite a while to get to the address; mainly because I haven't used my automode in five years. The more I drove, the more and more vast the land was. Molly was whining and moving around on my drivers seat, I'm guessing from the anticipation of the situation.

I slammed the breaks when I saw the address (nearly sending Molly flying). I drove down the drive way to a house with a barn opposite. I opened the door for Molly to get out then transformed into my human form and looked around. As I looked, I saw the barns large door wide open; so I headed towards it.

I peeked my head though the door, and saw a two men, and a girl. I saw Optimus behind them all, and they all seem to be freaking out. I watched in anger as I saw one of the men walk up and started banging Optimus with a hammer!

"Would an alien killing machine let me do-"

"Hey!" I Shouted as I stormed in, Molly started to growl and intimidate herself.

"Who the hell are you!?" Asked the blondes haired man.

"What are you doing with my truck!?" I demanded and I now stormed up the dark haired man.

"Your truck!?" He demanded.

"Yes, my truck. The one I've had for 9 years. What are you doing with it!?" I now had my pocket knife out again and against his chest. He couldn't see me, as I had my hoodie over my head.

"You own a transformer?" Asked the man.

"Why should I say?"

"Because I found out last night that this truck is a transformer. If you let me live, I can help you fix it!" I paused.

"You can fix him?" I asked.

"Yes! I can fix him." I paused for a bit longer before putting the knife away.

"Okay... Help me fix him... please." They were all quite shocked I pleaded, I wasn't surprised.

"I'll show you what I've got." I was quite surprised that he's willing to help me so quickly. Maybe he's an actually good man. "This is Lucas, my daughter Tessa, and I'm Kade." He introduced, I nodded at them all and we set to work.

After setting up, I was already getting the questions. "Hey, are you from England?" Asked Lucas.

"How did you know?" I asked sarcastically.

"Your accent is hot! Where from England? I know all about it." I knew he didn't know shit about England; he just to "impress" me. But it wasn't working.

"Dorset" I stated with no emotion.

"U-uh...." ... told ya.

"Southwest." I said unemotionally again.

"I noticed you country accent! That's hot t-"

"Ignore him." Said Kade.

"Already have." I looked at Tessa to see that she looked quite uncomfortable. "It's alright" I reassured her "he won't kill you." I said as I stroked Optimus' automodes front end, I saw her sigh in relief  "... maybe..."

"Tessa, if you want to hide in the house; go ahead." Said Kade, Tessa ran for it. "Okay, the pulley arm." He began.

We got to work on Optimus, I got a roller skate and rolled under Optimus with a light. "Hey... uh... may I ask?" Said Kade "how do you know this transformer?" I sighed as I rolled out from under Optimus.

"I'm married to him. I'm y/n Pax; originally y/n l/n." They both gasped.

"Your the girl on the posters! With the enemy-!"