Camping!

When we finally arrived back at base, it was about 10:38 pm. As I walked through the entrance Molly ran up and practically jumped into my arms. "Hey mollydog!" I kissed her forehead. Molly wagged her tail and looked at Optimus then trotted up to him. She weaved imbetween Optimus' legs as he bent down and stroked her side.

Even thought it wasn't too late, all of us still went to berth early. When Optimus and I were getting ready for berth, Optimus took his amour off then groaned and frowned as he lent his head back while he rubbed his back. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"While fighting the fallen, he threw me to a wall." He groaned again "my back has been painful ever since."

"Well then, let me work my magic!" I chuckled as I laid him on his stomach on the berth. I sat on him as I felt his back to see if there's anything out of place. You see, as the readers who are equestrians will know, when you have a horse, almost every time you see him/her you have to feel round their whole body to see if anything is out of place like lumps, bumps, bones sticking out or even if there is wounds inside the horses body (like a puncher wound). So I was good at knowing what was normal or not on the body.

As I felt down, Optimus suddenly gasped; it sounded like a gasp in pain. "Dose that hurt?" I asked as I brushed past the area again.

"Mhm." He hummed quickly as his eyes shut tight and he gripped the birth.

"Sorry if this hurts." I said before I put my hand on the painful area. Aha! There it is. There's a lump-like thing I can feel. Something is out of place. Because Cybertronian have all different tiny parts in them, if hit badly it can knot up in a way; sort of like when you dislocate you arm or shoulder.

Even though his lips were closed, I could tell Optimus was gritting whatever Cybertronians call his teeth. "Okay, Optimus. This will hurt but only a second. I'm gonna count form five okay?" Optimus nodded. "Okay... 5... 4... 3-" I suddenly pushed down on the lump and it snapped back into place. Optimus made a silent scream and gripped onto the berth tighter.

"You said from five!" Protested Optimus.

"Oldest trick in the book. You would of been too tensed to fix it if I actually did from five." I crawled up to closer to Optimus' face as he turned around onto his back under me. I lowered myself so I was sat on his stomach with my knees either side of his sides. I leaned down so I was resting onto my elbows on either side of Optimus' head. "Sorry." I whispered.

"It's alright, the pain has completely gone. How do you do that?" He raised an eyebrow and he placed his hands onto my sides.

"Secret~" I giggled as I leant down and kissed his soft lips. I pulled away before Optimus could kiss back and stroked the crown of his head with my fingers. "I missed you, so much. When I felt our bond go... I broke my spark. " I whispered.

"I know. Let me make it up to you." He whispered back as he leaned up to kiss me again but I stopped him.

"No, let me please you. I never get to and I want to show you how happy I am for you to be back. And how much I still love you." I took my chassis armour off and opened my spark chamber. "Let's get it over with and be bondmates again." Optimus opened his up and we merged sparks again. It was different from this time from when we first did it. It was much more gentle and caring before. It was still caring, but there was much more power to it. Like when a child desperately unwraps their Christmas present to see what they've got.

When it was done, I sighed as I felt our bond back again. "That's so much better." I said as I rested my head in his shoulder.

"Agreed" Optimus chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smirked as I grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. Optimus gave me a confused and weary look.