I'll give you my experience...

I looked out the window while the car dive on. Dad was next to me, also looking outside the window. There was an awkward silence.

It took about an hours drive, but we finally made it to the army camp. Father and I walked through the courtyard to the office where I was to have my meeting. I watched- in almost excitement- people training as I walked towards the door.

Dad and I walked up to the desk, he stated his name and the lady there instantly knew that we were the ones for the important meeting.

"Right away." She said before getting up and walked to a door that said 'Sargent Klide' on the door window in gold on a plate. The window was blurred, so no one could look inside.

There was no point in sitting down, because as soon as the lady went on the room, she came out again straight away and said 'That Sargent Klide is waiting for us'.

I turned to my dad, it was pointed that he was not allowed in with me. As we will be taking about myself and Cybertron. You may be thinking 'But Dad knows all about Cybertronians! He made them!' And yes, that is true. By my father only knows the science behind them. Not what the government are doing with them. And, apparently, he is not allowed to know.

I walked in, and the lady closed the door behind me. I looked up and made eye contact with 'Sargent Klide'.

 I looked up and made eye contact with 'Sargent Klide'

He took his glasses off and stood up. "Profectus Prime, my name is Sargent Klide, I am General here." He said as he brought his hand out.

"Pleasure, Sir." I said as I shook his hand, then, we saluted each other. This was not a salute of respect of a higher rank, as I was actually a higher rank than him (in Cybertronian terms), but a salute of acknowledgement.

"Dose that need to be in here?" He asked as he looked at Molly.

"The dog stays." Was all I stated.

"Very well, you may sit, Ma'm." He said as he sat. I took my seat and then realised that there was enough man with us. He was a beefy man, bald, with eyes that could kill you.

 He was a beefy man, bald, with eyes that could kill you