The Fight.

I'm here, crying in a spare berth room. Optimus and I had a fight. Our first fight actually. Here's how it happened:

-1 day ago-

It has been a hard, hard day with Elita around now. It's about 10:46 PM and I didn't know where Optimus was. I looked everywhere. I asked Ratchet if he's seen him and he said he went to talk to Elita. So I walked down the corridor to Elitas new berthroom. As I reached his door I heard three word that shocked me to the bone.

"I love you." I looked around the door (which was wide open) and saw Optimus with Elita. And he was drunk. I've never seen Optimus drunk before. I've heard that Cybertronians have 'high grade' which is like alcohol for them. But I never thought Optimus would be the kind to have it.

Optimus was stumbling around, he kept shaking his head like he was trying to snap out of a day dream; he had a high grade cube in his hand. I looked at Elita and saw that she had one. She saw me and gave me an evil grin. Tears weld in my eyes and I ran to my shared berthroom.

-Present Day-

-GENUAL POV-

-1 day ago-

It had been hard for Optimus and y/n while Elita has been around. Y/n was training Molly up again and Optimus was looking for Elita. He wanted to convince her to retract her spark so he could one day be only y/n's forever. "Ratchet." Optimus called.

"Yes, Optimus." Ratchet said as he turned around.

"Do you know where Elita is?" He asked.

"I think she's in her berthroom." Optimus nodded and walked to it. When he made it, he knocked on the door (for her privacy) and called out.

"Elita, are you in there?" Elita ran to the door and burst it open.

"I thought you would be here." She said as she let him in. "I got an enogon cube for you." She smiled as she got one for him.

"No thank you, Elita. I need to talk to you about retracting your spark. Now I-"

"We will! Please. Just have the enogon first. Just a bite? It's from Cybertron so it tastes better than the ones her on earth." Optimus Sighed and looked for the cube. His spark was saying no, but he just wanted to take a dam bite so it's over with and they could talk. Optimus took the cube and bit into it. As he chewed he realise something that made him angry.

"Elita this is high grade! You lied to me!" Now, Readers, the thing about high grade is that it's not like alcohol. With alcohol, it takes about half an hour for the alcohol to fully kick in and make you drunk. But with high grade, as soon as you take a bite, your done for. Your drunk.

Optimus was already having the effects, it didn't help that he was a virgin to getting drunk. He's never done it before. The first thing he thought of was to get away from Elita and to his shared berthroom before he's fully gone. Otherwise, he knows that Elita had the power to do what ever she liked with him. He took a step forward but stumbled to his knee. He clutched his head and groaned as the dizziness over took him.

Optimus knew he lost control of his body by now. He was fully sane in his mind, but his control of his body and choice of words were out the window. He stood up again and regained his balance. "Y/n." He whispered.

"Pardon?" Said Elita as she watched him.

"Y/n" he spoke louder "I love her so much. She's so good to me. Unlike you, you weren't good for me." He frowned at the floor.

"That can soon change~" she said as she made her second move; make Optimus interface. She was about to lay her hands on him but Optimus pushed them away.