Meeting up with Dad...

Today, I'm meeting up with my father. It has been 3 months since Optimus left earth but I miss him so dearly already... You don't even know.

I wait every night to see if he'll unblock the bond. But I know, deep inside, that he never will.

Anyway, I walked into the café with Molly close to my side. She knew no one will mess with me with her by my side; it's a bit of a confidence booster for me really. Since my time being homeless and onwards, my dog has become very aggressive when it comes to people touching me. She's very protective. She's nothing like she was 9 years ago.

I walked to the counter and ordered an Mocha, then sat at my table; Molly lying by my legs protectively, head up waiting to attack.

"Easy, girl." I said as I patted her. "Lie down, there's a good dog." She lied down as relaxed. I looked back up again and waited.

I then caught eyes with him, he was out side and walking his way to the café door. When he saw me, I saw that he stopped for a moment. As if he was shocked. I wouldn't of blamed him, I do look a depressive sight at the moment. Baggy eyes, dirty skin, my weight is becoming quite an issue too. Since my homeless encounter I have not seemed to have gained any weight.

He walked in, walked to my table and sat down. "H-Hi." He said awkwardly as he sat.

"Hey." I mumbled, looked down at my thumbs, then the waiter came.

"One Mocha?" She asked, I put my hand up a bit and she placed it infront of me. She then turned to my father after a thanked her. "And is there anything you would like?"

"Uh, yeah... an Americano, please." He said, the young waiter nodded and went to the kitchen.

This, was awkward. I cleared my throat to break the silence but he started first. "So, how have you been?"

"Good, good. You?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Good." He mumbled, taking a sip of his. "What have you been doing these past few months?"

"Oh, just moving into the house you gave Cade, his daughter and I. All my belongings got destroyed in an ambush once so, I ain't got much to move-
in with... How your new girlfriend..?" I asked randomly, to this day I don't know why.

"Oh, Yes. Getting there." He chuckled. After the whole Hong Kong battle happened, Dad got together with a work friend of his called Su Yueming. She's nice as women get, haven't met her properly to say though.

"How's... uh..." He then sighed.

"Say it." I said, looking at his directly in the eyes.

"How's... How's your mother?" He asked.

"Oh... yeah..." I mumbled. "I haven't seen her in 5 years-"

"What!? Why so!? She's your mother! Family! You can't walk out of her like that!-"

"Oh, what, like you did!?" I snapped, he sighed a looked down. "Sorry, I tend to let my anger take over me these days... I haven't seen her because I've been hunted down all these years. One, cause I'm a wanted criminal for being married to the 'enemy's' leader and two, because I was hunted down to be killed... No, slaughtered. So I can get tested in your company."

Dad paused in breath, not sure how to react. He opened his mouth, then closed it; he was struggling.

"But, if you mean before then," I continued "She was doing very well. Well, we were at first. Considering that after you left she went on a boyfriend rampage that managed to get us both abused-"

"What?"

"Yeah... But, I can't grieve too much, as the horrible experience gave me my sister." I finished.