I Feel Guilty!

As we drove on and on, I felt Optimus get more and pissed off by the minute. We were on the main road when we detected two vehicles coming at us. One beautifully red one and another grey one which was... okay... I guess...

We watched as the grey one span over the rail and turn into... particles? Was Thanos part of this shit or something?? The particles danced in the air before coming together to make the ugliest Cybertronian I've ever seen.

He got down after his transformation and sliced a car in half with his sword. He then stood up, and fired at us.

"Woah- Woah! Optimus look out!" I Shouted as the missiles came at us. Optimus dodged them just in time and swerved a U turn with the rest of us.

We were driving at speed as now both the grey and red Cybertronians shot at us. I saw the missiles pass us and hit a loading truck... Shit.

As Optimus, I and Bee were in front, we couldn't stop in time. We all transformed and flew into the air while Hound, Firehunt, Crosshairs and Drift swerved to a stop.

As we transformed, the humans flew out of Bee and Molly flew out of me. Bee and Optimus grabbed the humans (while Optimus bashed threw another loading truck) as I grabbed my terrified dog mid-air.

Bee threw Cade and Shane to Optimus- who already had Tessa- before Optimus and I both transformed. Bee caught the side of the bridge with his peds as he swung down to shoot at the grey Cybertronian.

But once again, he did the magic act and turned into particles before they danced in the air again and he transformed into his automode; then chased us.

It wasn't long before the grey being started to shoot at us again, "com'on, Optimus!" Cade Shouted before a missile hit Optimus and he transformed from the hit.

Cade and Shane flew out fine but Tessa got court up. Optimus skidded backwards and only breaked when a car hit his ped. Optimus looked down and check that Tessa was okay before looking up at this Cybertronian; his battle mask forming in he process. His battle mask looked sick!

I transformed next to him and look at the Cybertronian too

I transformed next to him and look at the Cybertronian too. "What's the plan?" I asked.

"I will fight this foe, you protect the humans." Optimus said as the Cybertronian came towards us.

"Are you sure?-" I asked.

"Yes. Please, I can't fight him with the humans always being on my mind." He said "I need my mind to rest that they are safe so I can deal with him. Remember what happened with Sam?" Oh God, Optimus can't die again.

"Okay." I nodded. Optimus stood up and fought with the Cybertronian as I looked for the humans. I spotted Cade Shane and ran to them. "Do you know where Tessa is?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's in there!" Shouted Shane as he pointed at the car. We saw her in front of it in fear.

"Tessa!" I Shouted, she looked up at us.