Fond Memorys/Halloween

As I packed my bags, I started to reflect on my life and how it got to this. How it got to me joining the Army. As it was now Autumn, I was obviously thinking of Optimus and I and the Autumn times we've spent together. I remember one in particular. Some of my favourite memories came from it;

8 years ago...

"Okay, stand there!" I giggled as I stood Optimus still in front of the table, then walked round to the opposite side of it.

"What are you up to now?" He chuckled with kind eyes as he lifted an eyebrow.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1- Tad-a!" I cheered as I placed a large pumpkin in front of him.

"What is that?" Optimus asked in delight.

"It's a pumpkin!" I giggled again.

"And..?" He asked as he crossed his arms, but with a smile still on his face.

"It's the 31th of October! So, we carve a pumpkin and set it out side!" I said joyfully as I came round and hugged him from the side.

"And what purpose dose that have?" He asked as he stares at the large orange squash in front of him.

"Well, it's fun and we set it outside to scare the monsters away to leave us safe and sound together." I explained as I grind, looking at Optimus with exited eyes.

"Uhu?" He hummed as he chuckled at the thought.

"Yep! Now come, sit! I have an idea on what to put on it. Could you show me the autobot symbol you have?" Optimus sat in a chair and rolled up his sleeve to show his shoulder, which had his Autobot symbol engraved on it.

I sat infront of the large pumpkin as got my knife ready. I carved the top off first, then took out out all the insides out and put them on a plate. I was going to save them and make pumpkin cookies.

After the inside was cleaned, I set to work on the front. As I carved away, Optimus sat patiently sit and watched me; still showing his symbol.

Molly got bored, jumped up onto Optimus' lap and lied down; to which Optimus gave her a good scratch on the ear.

After a few minutes, I was done. I was quite surprised at how quick I finished; but I wasn't making a master piece of any sort. I stood up and lit a small candle.

"Okay, close your eyes." I said to Optimus excitedly; he chuckled and closed his eyes. I placed the candle in the pumpkin, closed to top part which I carved off and turned the pumpkin around to face Optimus, "Open!"

Optimus opened his eyes then laughed at what I made, throwing his head back. I giggled as I stood next to him, admiring my work.

 I giggled as I stood next to him, admiring my work