Chapter 13: Her Eyes

Chapter 13:

Her Eyes

◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫

"Let me out of here, Emily!" Eli snapped angrily as he banged against the door that was locked from the outside

"Let me out of here, Emily!" Eli snapped angrily as he banged against the door that was locked from the outside. He stared furiously at the brunette who merely smirked at him in return as she leaned against the wall, staring back at him in amusement. "You can't keep me here!"

She licked her lips, "Yes, I can. I'm the one with the key." She told him bluntly, crossing her arms over her chest as she watched him punch the door in frustration. "Besides, if I let you out, you'll end up telling everyone about me."

"Your humanity's off. You shouldn't care what anyone thinks." He pointed out, calming himself down. He wasn't sure if she would give him blood and he didn't want to risk weakening himself.

"I don't. I just really don't want you telling anyone since I want to be the one show them what kind of vampire I really am." She mused, wanting to see the expressions on their faces when they see just how much of a monster she can be.

Eli stared at her, a frown on her lips. "You don't have to do this, Emily. Just turn it back on and we can work through this. Whatever those dread doctors did to you, I can help you."

"I don't want your help." She said rather calmly, uncrossing her arms as she walked over to the door, giving him a flirty smirk, "I mean, I could let you out and we can have some fun. I know you wouldn't mind screwing me against the walls and drinking from me."

He swallowed thickly at the thought and shook his head, "No, Emily. I won't sleep with you. You love Stiles despite not having your humanity on. I won't make that mistake." Even if he wanted to get out, he knew that once she eventually turned her humanity on, she'd end feeling guilty.

Her expression dropped and she looked at him blankly, "Alright, have fun in here then." She turned around and walked away, leaving him to stew in anger at being stuck in the cell.

.

oOo