Chapter 1: The Truth

Chapter 1:

The Truth

◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫

The Night She Died...

It was before they picked up Kira to go to Oak Creek. She knew that they were going to face an enemy who didn't care about who lived or died.

She remembered the look on Emily's face when she asked for her blood.

Her friend had been hesitant on giving her blood but she eventually relented. She told her the blood would be enough to heal her but it would also be enough to bring her back as a vampire. It had been a risk on her part.

But, Allison hadn't expected to be stabbed through the stomach and die in the arms of her first love.

She had tried so hard to not think about the look of anguish on Scott's face when her eyes finally shut. But with Stiles lying on the bed in front of her, it wasn't easy to block out the memories of her human life before.

She hadn't expected to see him this soon. But obviously fate had other plans. She glanced at Emily who was looking between Cece and Eli with annoyance.

"It's my fault." Allison started, glancing at Stiles who was still passed out. "I'm the one who came out when I smelled him." She wasn't perfect when it came to control but she was getting the hang of it.

Emily pursed her lips, "It's not you that I'm annoyed at." Her gaze fell back on her aunt and friend, "I told you that I would be bringing Stiles here."

"I left you a voicemail." Eli said idly. She glared at him. "Besides, you would've had to tell him eventually especially if you are turning him."

"He's not wrong." Cece added.

They heard a groan and looked at the human. Stiles eyes snapped open, immediately checking his surroundings. He paled when he saw Allison who stared back at him apprehensively. "Oh my god! You are real!" He looked at his girlfriend who actively avoided his gaze. "Allison's alive." He accused, sitting up.