Chapter 4: Restraint

Chapter 4:

Restraint

◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫

Emily glanced at her phone, hoping she was wrong and saw the date

Emily glanced at her phone, hoping she was wrong and saw the date. She exhaled shakily and set her phone down on the counter. Hoping that for once luck would be on her side.

"Finally remembered what last night was?" Cece walked past her as she grabbed a blood bag from the fridge before pouring it into a glass.

"I mean, it doesn't always happen, right? Let's be real, my parents tried for a long time before they had me and my sister." Emily said, trying to ease her nerves. "Just because Stiles and I had sex last night, doesn't mean that I'm pregnant."

Cece set down her glass after having taken a sip, "That's true but it was still a full moon last night and you should've been more careful."

She tensed, hearing Stiles coming down. She gave her aunt a serious look, "Don't say anything. I don't need to add to his stress."

"Finally going to give him a taste of human blood?"

"That's the plan." She said, glancing at Stiles who walked into the kitchen, smelling good since he just got out of the shower. "You ready to start your lesson on self control."

"Yep." Stiles pecked her cheek before sitting down on the stool next to her. His eyes flickering to the blood in the glass that Cece had. His nose twitching at the smell. His throat suddenly felt dry. "Um... so how do we do this?" He asked, looking at his girlfriend and not at the blood.

Cece pursed her lips, eyeing her niece who avoided her gaze as she looked at her with a chiding look before her eyes fell on the newly turned vampire. He twitched nervously.

She sighed, down the glass filled with blood. "It's going to be a long day." She muttered.

oOo

"So how was practice?"

Scott looked up at his girlfriend who approached him with a lunchbox in hand. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, "They still need a lot more work if they're going to win any games next year."