Chapter 14: The Plan

Chapter 14:

The Plan

◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫

The group gathered in the animal clinic and Stiles began to tell them how he and Emily found Derek

The group gathered in the animal clinic and Stiles began to tell them how he and Emily found Derek. "It was, literally, day one at my visit to the FBI, and up comes a slide about this guy that they've been chasing in the woods in North Carolina."

"I thought you were in South America."

"I was." Derek answered, "The bodies of the werewolves I told you about? They blamed me."

"So I learn that the FBI has cornered this feral mass-murdering unsub..."

"I found a group of hunters gathering in a meeting place." He interrupted the former human, "I was trying to get information."

Emily rolled her eyes, "Regardless, I figured out what the hunters were looking for. So we went to North Carolina."

Everyone else in the room eyed the three, "Long story short, I basically, you know, had to save his life." Stiles added, gesturing to Derek. Scott looked impressed while the others looked doubtful as he told them how he almost had to carry out Derek because of how wounded he was by the hunters.

Derek frowned, "That's not how it happened."

"Yeah." Stiles shrugged, avoiding everyone's gaze. "I may have left out a detail, but that's the gist of what happened. It was the essential essence of it."

"You couldn't walk." He deadpanned.

"I was limping." He corrected him.

Derek looked at him, "You couldn't walk and I know that because I was carrying you." He added on that Stiles was practically balling his eyes out because of how much pain he was in. Emily hid her smile.

"They shot my toe." He said defensively and turned to the group, "You want to see it? My toe was caught in the crossfire. It was obliterated."

"Okay, forget your toe." Lydia sighed, realizing they were getting off track.