Chapter 5: Elias

Chapter 5:

Elias

◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫

Emily eyed the nursing home that had the sheriffs father inside

Emily eyed the nursing home that had the sheriffs father inside. Scott swallowed, suddenly nervous about the plan. "I can't believe we're about to break into a nursing home."

"After the orderlies at Eichen House, pretty sure we can handle some nurses." Malia said, getting impatient just standing around and rushed inside instead.

"She's ignoring the plan." Emily muttered, ignoring the pair who flinched as they watched Malia slam the male receptionist against the desk before dragging him into a closet to lock him inside. The plan had been for her to compel whomever was in charge so that the sheriff wouldn't find out they were here. She sighed,  "Might as well go inside."

There was no use in waiting around considering they didn't plan to wait around and hopefully they would be gone before the man awoke.

They walked into a room where they found an elder man sitting alone at a table with papers splayed on the table.

The man looked up at them, taking note of their presence. "Yes?" He stared at them, "Oh. Is it time for my medicine?"

"We don't have your medicine." Malia quipped, eyeing the man warily.

He blinked, "Oh..."

"Are you Elias Stilinski?" Lydia asked softly, hoping that he was the man they were looking for.

The man nodded, though he looked confused. "I am."

"I'm Lydia Martin." She introduces after glancing at her friends and boyfriend. "Do you know who I am?"

He stared at her a little lost. "Should I?"

Emily cleared her throat, they needed to speed this along. "Hey, Mr. Stilinski, we're looking for somebody who might be named Stiles."

"You went by that name in the Army, right?" Scott continued, looking hopeful.

"Yes." Elias replied, a small smile on his lips, "Best years of my life."