Chapter 10: Remembering Stiles

Chapter 10:

Remembering Stiles

◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫

They all decided on a plan that involved Emily, Scott, Lydia and Malia going to Argents bunker while Liam and Noah stalled the ghost riders

They needed to remember Stiles and Lydia believed that the supernatural creatures lowering their body temperature would allow them to focus on remembering Stiles. Scott decided he would go first and took off his shirt before stepping inside the machine.

Lydia stared at her boyfriend through the small window, "Remember, this will get cold enough to kill you. So if something feels wrong or like, it's not working..."

"It's going to work." He said confidently.

She gave him a concerned look, "I hope you're not saying that because you think I know what I'm doing."

He gave her a small smile, "I'm saying that because I know you can figure it out." He mouthed that he loved her and she repeated the words back to him before starting the machine. He gasped, the temperature suddenly dropping. "Oh, okay, all right, yeah, that's cold. Really cold."

Malia looked worried about their alpha, "So what are we supposed to do? Talk to him? Help him remember? Wait till he turns into a werewolf freezy pop?"

Emily watched Scott, unsure if she wanted to try this method. Lydia glanced at the werecoyote, "We need to guide him. Keep him focused." She turned back to her boyfriend. "Scott, you have to think about him. Concentrate on Stiles. Try to picture him in your head. Think about what he looks like, things he said."

They waited a couple minutes and then suddenly he stopped shivering. He was in a trance as his eyes shined red.

Emily glanced at Lydia who started talking to him and she decided it was time for her to see whatever Scooby was seeing in his mind. They had already given her permission to look through their memories of Stiles and hopefully with seeing their memories she might be able to get a clearer picture of what Stiles looked like. She only knew his voice and desperately wanted to know more about him.