Chapter 12: Derek

Chapter 12:

Derek

◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫⚬⚫●◯⚬⚫●◯

When Stiles got the call from Emily, he hadn't expected her to tell him that she and the girls would be meeting with him and Eli in Virginia

When Stiles got the call from Emily, he hadn't expected her to tell him that she and the girls would be meeting with him and Eli in Virginia. It wasn't until she got into his hotel room that she told him about what happened the day before. He had been filled with a rage unlike any that he felt before at the thought of those men hurting the love of his life. He wished they were still alive so he could make them suffer.

But then she told him about what was happening in Beacon Hills with Gerard and he got even angrier. Before he could call his dad and Scott to ask why they had yet to call for their help, Eli was the one to remind him that they had to tell the girls about Derek.

Which is why they were now all huddled in the hotel room to discuss what needed to be done. "We should find Derek first." Emily said, glancing at them before her eyes flickered to her daughter who was sleeping in the bassinet.

"But what about Beacon Hills? You said that Gerard was going after them." Stiles pointed out. He was worried about his dad and their friends.

She pursed her lips, "They obviously have it handled if they haven't called. Look, we find Derek and then we go to Beacon Hills." She paused, "There has to be a reason why Derek is being framed for murder."

"You think Gerard framed him as a distraction?" Allison asked, she hated that her grandfather was causing trouble again.

"Or Kate." Eli chimed in, also knowing that Allison's aunt was a psychotic bitch. His lovers expression fell further at the mention of her other family member that had hurt her friends before.

Cece frowned, "Regardless of whoever is framing him... We still don't know where he is."

"I tried calling him on the phone number he left me but he obviously ditched it." Emily checked her phone, "And Cora hasn't gotten many calls from him. Though she did say there was a pack of werewolves in Brazil that were recently murdered."