ten

Harry, who finished Snape's lessons for the night, strolled down the corridor, hearing a boy sniffling

"What's your name?" George asked.

The boy sniffled. "Michael."

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael," George reassured.

"Yeah, it's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already." Fred showed Michael his own hand.

Harry walked up the the trio.

"You can hardly see ours anymore and the pain stops after a while," George concluded.

Michael continued to cry. Umbridge let out a quiet cough, causing George and Fred to stand up.

"As I told you once before, Mr. Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished." She let out a taunting smirk and walked away.

"You know, George, I've always felt our future lay outside the world of academic achievement."

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing."

The OWLs were in progress and only silence was wanted by Umbridge. Large and loud thumps echoed, making Umbridge cautious of what was out there. She walked down the aisle in a strut with her nose sticking out. Everyone stopped taking their test to see what would happen. They began whispering to themselves. Umbridge opened the door and saw a flying firecracker taunt her in front of her face before flying into the testing room and go off.

She looked cautiously out for more, stepping further from the room, when the Weasley twins came flying in on their broomsticks. The twins laughed as they flew into the room, messing up the papers. Willa was riding on George's broomstick. They set off more fireworks, the array of colors exploding in the air, and the students smiled. The twins flew all over the room and high-fived each other when they passed each other. Fred held a dynamite stick.

George gave a thumbs up. "Ready when you are!"

Fred threw the stick into the air and it formed into a dragon, chasing Umbridge. It clamped down on her body and the fireworks went off, smashing the plaques, causing them to fall. The twins flew over her. The students chased after them, completely ignoring Umbridge's authority. They cheered and clapped for the twins as they made a large firework in the display of a W. All the other students from other classes ran out to see what was happening.

Marisol stared at Fred in the air. He told her about the plan, but she couldn't go with him. She wanted to finish her education so she could get a good job to support her father. But when she thought about it, she wasn't even sure who was going to be alive after the Second Wizarding War. She was never able to see her own timer, which caused her to be paranoid.

But to her, all that mattered was that her father made it out alive. He felt he needed to validate himself after her mother's death, but Marisol had said countless times that fighting in another war wouldn't bring her mother back.

And maybe, she was worried about Fred too. The boy grew on her and she enjoyed his company, but his timer was set, and there was nothing she could do about it.