thirteen

Fred and Marisol returned to his flat after their date

Fred and Marisol returned to his flat after their date. The two were grinning happily. Fred Weasley was absolutely besotted with Marisol Bright. He had a long talk with Joseph Bright about dating his daughter a few weeks prior. Joseph didn't think it was the best time to think about dating, but when Marisol glanced up at Fred's timer quick enough that Fred couldn't notice, Joseph felt saddened.

George and Willa were on the couch, cuddled together with two books on their respective laps.

George looked over his shoulder and grinned mischievously. "Finally got it on, eh, Bright?"

She frowned, embarassed.

Willa smiled and brushed back George's hair. "Now, now, leave the couple alone. You'll kill Marisol from embarrassing her too much."

Marisol whined, burying her face in Fred's coat. Fred chuckled, patting her on the head.

Willa grinned mischievously. "Sorry, Marisol, I can't help it. I am dating a Weasley. Oh - but so are you now."

Marisol peeked at Willa and George, then at Fred. Marisol Bright was completely besotted with Fred Weasley. He gently kissed her on the lips, causing George to fake-gag and Willa to smack his head.

"We've shown worse displays of affection, George," retorted Willa before getting up. "Come on, let's go to our room. I'm sure these two have loads to talk about - or loads to do," she added with a wink before pulling George up and walking away.

George laughed and winked at Marisol and Fred before running after Willa, picking her up before disappearing into their bedroom.

"Should we do that?" asked Fred.

Marisol blinked. "H-Huh?"

He smirked, grabbing her waist and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Fred!"

He laughed, running into his bedroom and throwing her on the bed. She bounced on the bed before finally settling in. She sat up and glared at Fred, who took off his coat to hang on the rank. He gestured for her coat, and she gave it to him.

"That was mean," she said.

He smiled and crawled onto the bed, kissing her nose. "Let's pretend like we have all the time in world. Can we do that tonight?"

"Tonight?" she whispered. "And what are we doing tonight?"

"Nothing you don't want to do," he replied honestly.

She looked at him, thinking about the good memories they've made together. She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him in for a kiss.