fourteen

When Fred and Marisol woke up in the morning, it was because of George knocking rapidly on the bedroom door, claiming they would be late to work, but he was lying because they never opened the shop on Thursdays

Marisol yawned as she stretched her arms over her head. Fred slipped an arm over her waist and kissed her forehead before slipping out of bed. He put on his clothes, then walked to the kitchen. Marisol slowly got out of bed, slipping one of Fred's shirt over her naked body. She followed after him, her feet slapping against the floor as she bounded onto Fred. She hugged him and watched him prepare tea.

"Green or chamomile?" he asked, lifting up two teabags.

"Chamomile," she replied.

He set the teabag inside the kettle, then let it settle.

"Aw, look at you two," cooed Willa as she walked into the kitchen with George.

"Acting like newlyweds," added George. "Gross."

Marisol wrinkled her nose.

"Hope you two used protection last night," Willa commented.

Marisol blushed, eyes widening as she hid behind Fred.

Willa cooed, "You're even wearing his shirt."

Fred looked down at her and melted at the sight of her in his oversized shirt. She felt his staring, and looked up at him. He brushed his thumbs over her eyes, removing the crust from her eyes. She leaned into his touch like a cat.

"We're still here, you know?" George called out.

Fred and Marisol looked over at the other couple. Fred wrinkled his nose at George, while Marisol sheepishly smiled.

"Sorry," said Marisol.

"It's all right, Marisol. George just loves Fred's attention," Willa retorted. "He's a wee bit jealous."

"You've caught me, my dear Willa," said George. "I cannot go a night without my dear twin."

"Ah, my twin, I haven't seen you in forever," said Fred as the two crossed the room to embrace each other tightly.

Willa rolled her eyes. "Boys."