twenty

Willa and Marisol respectively kissed Fred and George

Willa and Marisol respectively kissed Fred and George. The two couples were a couple feet away, having their own hushed conversation.

Marisol looked up at Fred's timer, then brought his hand to her mouth and kissed the engagement ring on it. He sadly smiled at her.

"So this is it, huh?" he whispered.

She let out a chocked sob, nodding as she grabbed his face and kissed his lips. "You've only a few hours."

Tears slipped out from his eyes. "You have to promise you won't do anything dangerous that compromises your own life."

Marisol shook her head. "Fred, I can't promise that."

"You have to. Marisol, you're pregnant with my child. You cannot die today. I don't even want you to fight, but I know you wouldn't listen anyway."

She sniffled. "Fred, I - I can't. Without you, I just can't. I don't know what to do."

"Life's cruel," he said. "Isn't it? Finally, we're happy and going to have a family, but there He is - Death."

She sobbed. Fred brought her in for a hug, whispering comforting words into her ear. She clung onto him, not ready to let go.

"Put on a smile for me, sweetheart," whispered Fred.

The two let go of each other. Marisol attempted a smile. He smiled back, wiping her tears away.

"There's the beautiful face I fell in love with," he said.

George and Willa walked over, looking at the lights on the barrier around Hogwarts. Fred and Marisol joined them. Fred and George stood next to each other.

"You okay, Freddie?" George asked.

"Yeah."

George looked at him and bumped his elbow with his elbow. "Me too."

They both smiled.

"Why are you two smiling?" Willa asked. "Honestly, at a time like this."

"Why not? This very well may be our last moment living," Fred replied.

The others stared at him in disbelief before Marisol slapped the back of his head. His head jerked forward harshly.

"What the fu - what was that for?"

"For being stupid," Marisol retorted.

"We aren't going to die, you git," said Willa. "We'll live. We'll live happily ever after - all of us."

George chuckled. "Yeah, Fred. Don't be such a party pooper."

Fred and Marisol shared a look before looking at the other couple and smiling.