epilogue

"I feel a little weird," said Fred

"I feel a little weird," said Fred. He looked around, flipping his hands over. He looked over his shoulder to glance at his bottom. "Well, still as beautiful as ever."

Marisol chuckled. "You idiot. I thought you were supposed to be smart."

"Wait, do you know what's happening?" he asked.

She smiled. "I do, but I won't tell you because you're so thick."

"I'm thick? You're the thick one. Look at your - "

Marisol huffed, placing her hands on her hips. "Yes? What about me is thick?"

Fred smiled. "Nothing, sweetheart."

She narrowed her eyes. "It's that kind of personality that's going to ruin our children. You're going to taint our children's ears if you keep spewing out nonsense like that."

Fred smiled, kissing cheek before looking around the room for their children. He found one of them hiding behind the lamp and he found the other coloring.

"Oh, sweetheart," Marisol cooed, reaching out for the child hiding behind the lamp. "There's no need to be so shy."

She kissed his neck, causing him to giggle and wiggle around. The other child frowned upon seeing that and threw away his coloring book, then ran to Fred, hugging his legs.

Fred smiled. "I know, bud. I'm sad your mother's ignoring me too."

Marisol rolled her eyes. "Our children are going to get their neediness from you."

"And they'll be great at it. They're already so adorable, you can only imagine how well they'll turn out from then," Fred said.

Jessica smiled. "We can only imagine, Fred. Now, come on, kids, let's leave your father alone to pout. I've learned to wait it out."

"Hey!"

[04/05/2020: to understand this ending, you'll have to read Secret Admirer to understand it (: ]