Prologue - Dissimilar

~.~

A family is a hug. Even with eyes closed, you can feel them around you.

Friendship is standing shoulder to shoulder, watching the same world over the same horizon.

But lovers, they stand face to face. They carefully observe their beloved and see a new part of themselves reflected only in their eyes.

In our case, Y/N's friends were also her family. And in our case, this family broke apart within seconds.

Those seven people could no more feel each other's comforting warmth around them and surely could not stand next to each other, nor watch the same aspect of their current incident - Kookie's change of form back to bunny.

However, some of them will try to bridge their broken friendship and try to glue it up together. But how can this work out when not everyone is willing to make a step back?

Kookie is standing in the middle, but he also has chosen his side. A side that nobody believed he'd choose, however, he believed it was the safest for him. And that is also the reason he switched. Exactly. He switched. Kookie felt the urge to be back on his four, short legs and under his soft fur, where he knew that his feelings felt more protective and well hidden.

Everyone was disapproval due his decision, but nobody could do anything about it. Seeing this kind of dislike to a face, someone really felt hurt and wants to show that can work the things with Kookie out, even though he isn't in his human form anymore, so accepts the challenge. Will that person be able to make them notice that they were wrong all along?

Nobody knows it, but this person is the strongest and biggest bridge the family can ever manage to have. They never noticed before, but now they're about to find it out. 

All they have to do is engulf it and let the facts roll patiently slow. Will they manage to keep it together while patience's the key or will they snap? After all, they try to walk on a very thin yarn. Believing can change everything, however, will they be able to trim?

~.~

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christine 💙