1 - Aggression

~.~

Kookie ran off towards his hyung, Hoseok, hidding himself in his arms after he dug himself in them. The orange-haired boy was the last one that landed on his feet, or better say his butt, right after everyone noticed Kookie's switch. Kookie didn't really know what happened. He only knew that he wished to be back to his bunny form and everything to be back to normal. He couldn't handle any more heartache. He couldn't see his friends fighting because of him. Almost hearing that Y/N never really loved him had him running away and before he knew it, he was back to being a bunny.

The petit russe bunny approached the only person who believed that could spare him some leisure and that was Hoseok, for some reason. He tried to relax in his warmth, even if it was totally different from Y/N's, Yoongi's, or anyone else's. It was still soothing. He was trying to calm his trembling by standing under his hyung's armpit, but the whole scene in front of him wasn't helping.

Y/N's screams made everyone flinch.

" No! No! No! This can't be happening, no! " She cried out with an aching heart.

" Y/N, hold it together. " Taehyung's voice couldn't be any lower, his eyes still on his younger - now bunny - friend.

Kookie couldn't understand why Y/N seemed so hurt. She didn't love him this way, right? So why? The boy thought that this way, everything would eventually work out, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen anytime soon.

" I still can't believe my eyes ... " Namjoon uttered while sitting on the floor.

" Shit! Bloody hell! " Yoongi was furious, pulling on his roots.

He tried to crawl closer to see how the bunny was, but as soon as he tried, Kookie ran away from a still frozen Hoseok's embrace and under the bed, where he fit in with difficulty. Kookie didn't want to be anywhere near him.

" Damn it, guys. Chill. You scared him off. " Jin calmly said.

" Calm? Jin hyung, he is a bunny again! How is this even ... p-possible? " Jimin raised his questioning and puffy, from crying gaze, on the older one.

Why was Jimin crying? Was it true that he didn't mean to hurt him? That he was sorry for what happened? Kookie couldn't wrap his finger around it.

" This is all your fault! " Yoongi spinned off towards Y/N and grabbed her by her shirt's collar, raising her on her feet and pushing her out of her brother's grip and harshly on the wall.

" Yah, Yoongi! Cut it out! " Taehyung grabbed him by his arm, but he just jerked it off.

A wince left the brunette's lips, eyeing her hyung with wide - in fright - eyes.

Bunny's heart almost stopped, witnessing his older hyung's behavior towards Y/N. Maybe he made things worse unintentionally?

" Yes! Go ahead! Hit me! Isn't that what you want to do? Throw the weight on someone else? Then do it, you piece of shit! I won't get in any more pain than i already am! " Y/N whooped madly, tears shedding down her pink cheeks, pressing herself towards Yoongi.

Pain. She was in pain. Kookie felt guilty for making her feel this way. He just wanted to remove his heart's ache, but why was he still hurting so badly inside?

" Oh you're in pain, my poor Y/N? " A bitter laugh left the shortest boy's lips.

Hoseok was in seconds next to her, trying to talk it out.

" Hyung - " He was cut off by just a glare.

" Yeah, come on Hoseok. Tell me. Tell me how the fuck this happened? Kookie switched and he ran to you for comfort, how is this even possible? What are you to him? " The raven-haired guy blurred out.