15 - Lost Battle

~.~

When Y/N made her way to living-room she just bid her goodbye to Hoseok and went for the door. The ride home was quiet. Namjoon made a stop at Jimin's flat and then drove back to their flat. Only when Y/N reached her house and sprawled on her couch she groaned in nuisance and flicked her feet around like a kid.

" He hates my guts! " She cried out.

The two boys eyed her with amusement. " No, he doesn't. " They told her in unison.

" Yes, right. You should have seen his face! He is so cold towards me! " She pouted childlissly.

" I know you may not like hearing it, but he has every right. " Taehyung stated, earning a glare from Yoongi.

" I know. I don't blame him, i blame myself! " She outcried, covering her face with a pillow and mumbling incoherent words in it.

The boys shook their heads, smiling softly at her behavior.

She sat straight on the couch, face serious. " I will fix this shit! Yes i will! " She exclaimed with a fist high in the air.

" That's the spirit! " Yoongi yelled playfully too, mocking her moves and voice, grabbing the pillow she thrown before it hit his face. " Oh was that an invitation now? " He wondered, eyeing the pillow. " Alright then! " He shrugged. " Here i come! " He declared.

" Don't you dare! " Y/N forewarned him, but it was too late.

The cat-eyed boy sprinted to the sofa, dropping over Y/N, laughter lingering through the flat.

" Kids. " Taehyung stated, rolling his eyes and making his way to kitchen.

" Did he just call us kids? " Y/N asked, rising her left eyebrow at Yoongi.

" Duh, yes! " Her brother shouted from the kitchen.

Yoongi shrugged by making a funny face, both ending up laughing again.

~.~

Next morning found Kookie slacking at the sofa, watching television. Hoseok was still sleeping as the boy decided to scroll through the channels, looking for anything interesting. He stopped at a music channel while a group was singing and dancing. Their voices were just perfect and their moves impeccable. Their expensive clothes were sparkling and their make-up was splendid, leaving the young man with wide eyes and agaped mouth. After some moments, he ended up trying to copy their moves, mostly failing, but he wasn't giving up. He tried out many different dances and he started succeeding as he warmed up and started really feeling it.

" Good morning Kooks. What are you doing? " Hoseok tilted his head with one eye opened.

" Oh, morning hyung! " The boy chirped ah she stopped. " I was just trying... " He uttered out, motioning towards the television with his hand while with the other he rubbed the back of his head.

" I see. It feels inspiring, right? " Hoseok asked him, joining him on the sofa.

" Actually i want your help with something, hyung. " Kookie announced, scooting closer.

" Well, tell me then. " Hoseok beckoned him to go on.

" I think i want to try this, like professionally? " The boy notified him.

" What? Really? Which? Singing or dancing? " The caramel-haired boy seemed thrilled at the idea.

" Both? " The taller one replied usure.