26 - Moments

~.~

The young pair was laying across the malleable grass. Jungkook was casually sitting with his long legs spread in front of him. With his left hand he was holding himself on his position, while the right one was over Y/N's shoulder as the girl's back was in contact with Jungkook's right shoulder. Y/N was incidentally moving her fingertips up and down his arm, creating goosebumps over it as the duo's eyes were wandering over the lake. No words needed to be spoken, as they were enjoying the view and the warm wind surrounding them. Jungkook breathed out keenly, but Y/N kept silent, until she remembered.

" Jungkook? " She asked, unsure of how to continue.

" Hm? " He hummed questionably.

" Why didn't you tell me that you got those painkillers from our veterinary clinic? " She questioned him, her eyes finding his face.

Jungkook smiled down at her. " You found it out, huh? Well, does it matter? " He retorted her with another question.

She sat up her knees, her body now fully in front of him. " Of course it does. " She replied, making him turn his head to her.

" I had no other option left. I had to do something in order to help you. " He told her in a soft tone.

" Thank you. " Was all she answered.

He laughed breathlessly. " Don't thank me for something so silly. " He hugged her, bringing her again to lay on his shoulder, like before.

" This is important to me, you dork. " She exclaimed. " How can you find this funny? " She whispered annoyed, but nevertheless layed back down.

Jungkook giggled, shaking his head from side to side.

" Then i'll just accept it, alright? You're very welcome, miss Kim. " He teased her, earning a soft hit on his thigh from her, raising his laughter's volume.

Y/N sighed deeply and Jungkook eyed her curiously. 

" I'm sorry for everything... " She trailed off, refusing to move her eyes from the lake.

Jungkook didn't reply, but just hugged her tighter.

" I didn't mean to be bad towards to you. I was just - " He cut her off.

" Scared, i know. " He finished her sentence.

" That's not the only reason. " Jungkook tilted his head, waiting for her to go on. " I've never been in a situation like this one before, obviously. I started liking a guy for the first time in my life - a guy that used to be my bunny. I was feeling so useless, i didn't know what to do, how to act around you. It was so frustrating. " She blurted out with quirked eyebrows. 

" I hope it will be easier for you now that i can actually take care of myself - " Y/N interrupted her.

" No, Jungkook. You don't understand. I didn't have a problem with you not talking normally or whatever. All of these things were cute in my eyes, believe it or not. " She unveiled, looking at him. " I don't want you to think that these feelings inside me started now that you are a 'normal' human being. " She continued, doing signals with her hands. " These feelings were there all along. " She uttered out seriously.

" Then why - " She cut him off short once again.

" I was terrified. Panic-stricken because of those strong feelings. I didn't know how to handle them. " She mumbled, lowering her head in shame. " I'm still not sure if i can make this operate. " She revealed, playing with the hem of her t-shirt.