13 - The Moment Of Judgement

~.~

When Hoseok flung the door open, Kookie could dimly listen to the greetings that were taking place in front of the older's residence. Not to mention that were becoming louder by the second as the group was stomping over. He was feeling heavily giddy and jittery inside and his long, but thin legs, knew better that that - like his heart. The younger boy knew it deep down. He knew how much he wanted to see the others, but mostly her. Yes, her. Now, whoever knows the whole story would call Kookie a dolt and maybe he was, but he did not care at the moment. All he was craving for was to see her. Well of course, he wouldn't let her know that, obviously. But he ensured to himself to not lie - at least not to himself. Internally, he was aware that he shouldn't forgive her, but he had bit his goodbye to that a long time ago, unfortunately. He couldn't manage that. He wasn't cruel, however his guard was high up and he would not let it drop again. He had made up his mind and he wouldn't let her know that she was forgiven, not now, maybe not ever. He didn't know about that just yet. Everything depended on details and the bunny boy was ready to sacrifice his feelings and play his - well, semi-role. He was who he was and he wasn't going to change for anyone, just spice it up a little bit. Almost everything that happened with him and Y/N was under bad circumstances. Almost. A smirk left his lips at the thought of him being at her bed after midnight, doing something that wasn't supposed to be doing with her.

Everyone - except Jimin and Kookie who were sitting on the sofa casually and tensed respectively - stomp towards the living-room. The two boys could make out Hoseok's voice, who was trying to inform the others about the situation, but without actually getting to the point, something that made Jimin facepalm and roll his eyes. 

Kookie lowered his head, wanting to hide his factual anticipation on that matter. He just waited. Feet apart and elbows lazily laying on his knees, fingers fiddling.

" Just spill it out already! What is it? " Yoongi's voice got registered, just like his growl.

Kookie smiled, his face still hidden. He breathed in and out deeply  with shut eyes, getting himself ready as the steps got louder. Jimin noticed, but didn't bother. He needed to let him do this alone.

" What smells so lovely? Jin hyung, did you cook again? " Taehyung asked childlissly and Kookie tried to tame the upraising laughter.

And then a smack echoed. " Just get to the living-room! " Jin complainted.

" Okay, okay! You didn't have to hit me hyung! " Taehyung's whine voiced in the living-room with soft giggles in tow by the others.

" Ah, Jiminie! You're already here too! " Namjoon notified.

Jimin gave a soft nod and a tight smile.

" Uh, do we have new company? " Namjoon wondered next, tilting his head to the side as soon as he witnessed the stranger.

" About that i wanted - " Hoseok starte, but Y/N spoke up.

" K-kookie? " She asked unsurely, almost in a whisper, the same moment that Kookie was raising his head.

The bunny boy was caught off guard as he didn't think that anyone would figure out it was him - not without seeing his face atleast. But she did. Her voice was quivering, but was still soft. His eyes met hers and both rooted on their spots. She gulped hard, while his mouth watered as they shared a second of unspoken words. Two hearts were about to fly off their owners' chests as the male averted his look and moved it towards his three hyungs, all while trying to ignore his stupid, little heart. He stood up, mirroring the state of the four.

Taehyung's feet were faster than his brain as he dashed towards the younger boy and engulfed him with a strong thud.

" I missed you so much! " Was all that the older blurted out as he hugged the younger tighter.