Epilogue - Our Happily Ever After

~.~

One Year Later

It was a fine, sunny, but not very hot - luckily - Sunday morning. Y/N was pulling onto Jungkook's arm, dragging the poor, sleepy man all the way.

" Slow down, Y/N!  You are almost running in full speed! " He grumbled, trying to follow her pace, but failing miserably.

" And whose's fault is that? " She retorted, pulling him harder.

Jungkook yawned behind his palm. " Mine, i suppose, but it's not like i was partying! " The young man exclaimed while walking.

" We're almost there! " Y/N simply stated and passed the road with him as soon as she was sure that the road was car-free.

Reaching their spot at the park, the full group was there, laying across the grass. She joined them right away, Jungkook in tow.

" Morning guys! Sorry we're late! Jungkook wouldn't wake up. Again! " She nattered, eyeing him madly.

Jungkook however, smiled cutely at her and then spoke up. " 'Morning guys. 'M so sorry. I didn't mean for us to be late again. " He apologised, yawning again.

Y/N nudged his side warningly.

Jimin chuckled and brushed it off. " That's alright. Y/N-ah, don't give him a hard time. " He asked of her pleadingly.

" I wouldn't, if we had made it in time for once. " She denoted.

" I'm sorry, baby. Please, forgive me? " He batted his eyes in an attempt to seduce her.

" Don't baby me, you moron. " She replied sternly, but a small smile broke up her defences.

Jungkook giggled and side-hugged her, holding her in his arms.

" How are you holding on, Kooks? " Jin wondered worryingly.

" It's hard working and studying simultaneously at the dance school, hyung, but i manage. " He answered, his hand caressing his girlfriend's arm. " At least, i don't have to move around from place to place daily and Hobi hyung keeps me company, which i really assess. " He added.

Hoseok thumb-nailed cheerfully.

" This must be tough for you. " Namjoon noted, taking a sip from his coffee.

The taller one nodded, but smiled anyways. " It is, but that's alright. I only feel sad that i can't meet you just as much as i used to. " He explained sadly.

" Don't be. We should feel bad for lugging you around on your only day off and your measured, alone time with my flesh and blood. " Taehyung signified teasingly as his one hand was parked over Suzy's stomach, who was laying over his juicy thigh.

" You guys don't need to feel this way. Me and Jungkook have our alone time whenever that's possible. Sunday's are our group's day and it'll always be. " Y/N cleared it out.

" Yoongi-ah, where's Min Young today? " Suzy asked him.

As soon as the taller girl mention Min Young's name, a gummy smile climbed over Yoongi's lips. " She had to take care over some paper work at the veterinary. She'll be here later. " He explicated with ease.

" So how's cohabitation going? " Jin asked the raven-haired one.

Yoongi scratched the back of his head. " It's alright. I swear sometimes i feel like i'm living with the female part of me. " He jokingly said. " It's working out pretty well. " He added, nodding satisfied.