9 - The Treat

~.~

As Taehyung and Yoongi turned their gazes to the owner of the voice, they both froze and kept silent.

The girl was also standing there, in front of them, but some feet away, watching them and mostly their hands that were braided in a very friendly gesture - one she had not seen in a while.

" Y/N-ah. " Taehyung breathed out, still dazed.

Yoongi squeezed the younger's hand, making his glimpse turn on him, while his sibling was standing there questionably.

The boy with the cat-like eyes shared a moment with Taehyung, whose face read unsurety. The shorter one nodded slowly, removing the other's fear for the whole situation. The boys broke their gesture and Taehyung made his way back to the group.

" I'll give you a moment. " Her brother stated calmly while walking away.

" But oppa, i - " Y/N's forehead crinkled in disarray, witnessing her brother leaving her alone with him.

Y/N's confusion was totally logical. What had happened? She found her brother being close with Yoongi after over a month. Had she lost something? Not long after, his voice pulled her away from her entangled thoughts.

 " Could we have a word? " He asked in a calm manner.

She nodded and both sat down the mild grass - her legs trembling in dread.

~.~

Namjoon referred to Taehyung as he retured to the group. " Are you sure for letting them alone? " He asked him, kinda panicked for Y/N's protection.

Taehyung nervously looked back at them and as he sat back down his spot. " I guess so. " He answered with a small smile. 

" They will be totally fine. Have you forgotten that they are best friends? " Hoseok rolled his eyes.

" We have not, but i'm afraid that they have. " Jin commented, sighing sadly while looking at them.

" We shall see. "  Hoseok whispered to himself, smiling secretly he relaxed back onto the tree's trunk, closing his eyes behind his sunglasses.

~.~

His eyes were soft on her, noticing her fear he tried to calm her with the quiescent attitude he kept hidden under his wild appearance.

" Relax, i don't want to bicker. " He told her.

" No? " She questioned and he shook his head.

" I just want to talk with you. " He informed her momentary. " Actually, i wanted to apologize. " He continued.  " For ... all of these things i said and did to you. " He ended.

Y/N tried to swallow the mass that was standing in the middle of her throat, but she failed. Εlaborating the details in her head, she took a deep breath and her eyes met Yoongi's.

" W-who are you, really? " She almost whispered, shuddering.

" Seriously, why everyone makes me this question? " He let a half smile slip past his lips while looking on the grass, taking some off with his fingers. " I thought you knew who i am. " He uttered out, looking at her.