One Last Speech

It's very hard for me to write down these last, few words for this book which comes to its end.

I feel way to emotional now that is over and i feel like crying. Ugh, who am i kididng? I already am. It was my first book after all. It will have a special place in my heart forever and ever.

You may ask the reason why. For me, this book isn't just a book. Those pages were full of different messages. For me. For you. For everyone.

So let's each one of us try to be more forgiving, like Kookie. Let's keep on showing our emotions and concern towards the people we care for, even if they seem to be distant, like Y/N. Even if sometimes they push us away, because we can't be totally sure about the way they feeling, not if they aren't talkative about it or maybe because we deep down feel like they are lying. Be less selfish. Be more courageous. Because maybe, just maybe, one day, our right way of behaviour will come back to us. Don't be afraid to look broken in front of the people you love, because when everything will be over, we'll know that we did the right thing. There's going to be a Y/N sometime in our lifetimes. A Y/N that will try to push us away, act bad towards us, remove us from their lives. But i'm sure that we will regret it way more if we don't try to make it right. So let's try to be this Kookie who tries to push our way back in their life if we feel that they feel the same way about us, even if they don't show it.

That's pretty much it. I hope that this book wasn't just a book for you either. I hope that at least something, maybe a scene or a few words or something, anything made its way in your heads and hearts of this whole journey. I would really like to know also, if so, please let me know at the comment's section whatever you kept from those two books.

Lastly, i'd like to thank you all from the depths of my heart for supporting and even loving this book. Your comments, votes and keeping my books in your lists mean the world to me, it's the way of you showing me your support and i couldn't be more glad. So thank you, thank you very much my beloved readers. I wish i've had written enough chapters to dedicate one to each one of you!

I purple you all! 

Stay Lovely ~

Christine 💜

A/N : Wait for the next and last update! What? Did you think that you were over with this crazy Author-Nim? Nuh-uh, i don't think so!