22 - A Moment Of Bravery

~.~

It was already noon when the boys were done fixing their tents. Y/N was a huge fan of camping, so she was responsible for lighting their fire. Suzy joined her cause as she wanted to see how that worked - collecting wood. When the fire came to life, the girls brought up the marshmallows. 

Not long after, the boys came into view, each holding a towel to sprawl onto the squashy sand in order to sit down. The circle was made once again around the wild fire.

" Ah, that was tiring! " Taehyung grumbled, squeezing his shoulder, trying to soothe it.

" It worthed the pain though! " Namjoon noted, crossing his feet.

" I totally agree. " Jin nodded in agreement, raising his stick with marshmallow over the fire.

" It's finally time to relax and enjoy! " Y/N encouraged, sitting between Jimin and Yoongi, lighting their faces up in pure felicity.

" Yah, where's Kookie and Hobi? " Jimin wondered.

" We're right here! " Hoseok made his appearance known. " Brought us fuels! " He declared, raising up the air a pack of beers.

Jungkook waltzed in next to him, letting a second pack fall onto the first one with a thud.

" Ah, it's such a lovely night! " Suzy exclaimed dreamily, palms touching the towel under her as her eyes wandered over the summer sky.

Taehyung smiled lovingly at her as he hugged her from the side.

Hoseok took a seat over his own towel - next to Jin, while Jungkook sat over his - next to Namjoon, who was sat next to the other side of Jin.

" Mhm, indeed. " Y/N hummed, copying the other girl's moves.

Jungkook eyed her with a soft smile over his lips. The fire in front of him wasn't enough to hide her beauty, instead it was softening her beautiful features - even if she was sitting to the other side, across the fire.

The small fire that was standing in the middle had brought to life - the once dark meeting point of theirs - was actually very calming and relaxing.

Jungkook crawled over the packs of beer, bringing them out and sharing them with the group. Being Y/N's turn, he smiled softly, handing it over to her, their hands lingering together over the can more than it was really needed as they stared at each other. Their moment however, was destroyed when  someone spoke up.

" Let's sing, shall we? " Hoseok exclaimed, clapping his hands together, happily bouncing up and down. " I'm gonna bring them up! " He added, standing on his feet. " Joon, keys! " He seeked, eyeing him.

Namjoon's car keys flew off his hand and into Hoseok's palm. The honey-haired one made his way towards the other's car, but a voice stopped him momentary.

" I'll join you! " Jungkook divulged, reaching the older's side in no time.

Hoseok smiled appreciately and gave a small bump on his back before they made their way together.

" What are they going to bring up? " Y/N asked with knitted eyebrows.

" You'll see. " Was all Jin replied, having a bite of his marshmellow.

The girl shrugged it off, taking a bite of her marshmellow, chewing it with closed eyes, enjoying its taste.

" Here we go! " Hoseok's cheery voice turned everyone's eyes on him.