24 - Ache

~.~

As soon as Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jungkook and Y/N reached their flat, the younger one carried Y/N to her bedroom, laying her down softly. The poor boy could not push away all her cries and whimpers from the trip back home while he was sitting on his seat, just looking at her, incapable of doing anything for her, except letting her rest on his shoulder. As soon as Y/N's exhausted body touched the mattress under her, she curled to a ball in a try of discarding some of the pain.

" Hold on a little longer. " Jungkook mumbled to her, before rushing to the kitchen.

He flung the freezer's door open and grabbed an ice pack. He turned the burneron on and placed a small pot filled with water over it. His fingers were bumping on the counter impatiently as he waited for the water to boil.

Right then, Taehyung and Yoongi perked in the house. They noticed Jungkook in the kitchen and they came over.

" What are you doing? " Yoongi asked him.

" I remember her using hot compress to soothe the pain. " The younger answered plainly.

" Good thought. Yoongs, let's bring our stuff in. " Taehyung declared, giving a gentle rap on his shoulder.

Yoongi nodded, following Taheyung outside as Jungkook turned off the burner. He spilt the water off the pot, dropping it in the sink in a hurry and wrapped the boiling compress around a kitchen towel, striding towards Y/N's room. 

The girl was still curled up on her bed, lower lip in between her teeth and eyes shut as Jungkook approached her, sitting next to her.

" Y/N-ah... i know it's hot and all, but you need to get under the sheets and get your body warm. " Jungkook instructed her.

He was mentally thanking Taehyung. Maybe all of these anatomy lessons he was having with him weren't for nothing.

Y/N groaned as she followed his instructions, even though she could feel her skin burning up. As soon as she was under her sheets, the young man spoke up.

" Take your clothes off please. " He asked of her.

She narrowed her eyes at him in confusion, head tilted to the side.

" Your body will warm up faster this way. Plus, we need to put this compress over your abdomen. If your top's fabric come in touch with the compress without your notice and for a long time, it may cause a burn. " The boy disclosed subtly.

Y/N nodded sleepily, taking her top off and placing it next to her, on the night stand. Jungkook held his eyes away until she layed back down.

" Here. " He handed her the compress, his eyes coming in contact with her pink bra's straps and her collarbones that were drenched in sweat. " Keep the sheets away from it. " He added, clearing his voice as he stood up. " And try to rest a bit. " He requested, leaving silently.

As soon as he was outside her room, he sighed and made his way to Taehyung's room.

" Hey hyung? Where's my tracel sack? " He queried him.

" Right there. " The grey-haired one pointed at it, behind his bed.

" May i stay over tonight? " He wondered, going through his bag.

" You seriously asking me? It's your home too, even more than mine. " Taehyung claimed. " Just go and take a shower, it's going to be a long night. " Taehyung declared.