17 - Behavior Change

~.~

" Taehyung! Wait up, please! " Suzy yelled at him while chasing him.

The tall boy came to a halt, closed his eyes and took a breath, ready to face her.

" What do you want, Suzy? " He queried her, a savage look gracing his eyes.

" Just give me a second to explain, will you? " She pleaded, earning a nod, followed by a sigh. " What you saw - it meant nothing Tae. " She assured him.

Taehyung laughed woefully. " It didn't seem like that. " He told her, swirling his eyes.

" Taehyung-ah, i do not like Jungkook-ah. Not this way. " She ensured him, accentuating each word.

" Yes, right. Thank you for letting me know. " The guy retorted mockingly, trying to leave.

Suzy used all her power to keep him in place. " Oppa, don't be absurd. I - " Taehyung snorted, cutting her off.

" I am being absurd? Even Y/N is being absurd? You were literally rubbing on each other for fuck's sake! " Taehyung's eyes had widened, looking almost like a crazy person.

Nevertheless, Suzy shown no mark of suprise. She had been in a fight with him multiple times, she had see this kind of face before.

" It is my job, oppa. I just wanted to help him. It meant nothing. Do you think that at work i'm not dancing with men? " Her one eyebrow raised, trying to explain the situation.

However, at that moment, the grey-haired one wasn't having it. " I know, but it's not the same. " Was all he said through gritted teeth.

" Because he's your dongsaeng and the guy that your sister loves. I get it. " She announced with a soft nod. " But Tae, i promise that there's nothing going on between us. I can ensure you that he even has his eye on her. Please, oppa... " Taehyung was shaking his head, wanting to leave, but the girl was determined. " Look at me. " She instructed him, grabbing his chin gently and making him look at her.

Taehyung could feel his anger fading away, melting by the touch. His face's muscles relaxed, but not his body's. The girl inched closer and stood on her toes, reaching his height.

" You know pretty well who i like, don't you? " She asked him in a whisper.

" I'm not sure anymore... " He replied at the same tone.

" Let me make it clear to you... " She begged him, bringing Taehyung to a state of panic.

She inched closer than before, her nose touching his gently, her eyes piercing through his, like she was asking for permission. The young man was staggered and was contemplating what he should do. He didn't have time to think over it as her lips pecked his in a soft kiss. The boy's eyebrows wrinkled as emotions exploded through his chest and without second thought, his palm found her cheek, caressing it gently and holding her close, kissing her back gently. It didn't last more than some seconds and Taehyung  pushed her face away meekly, their lips' tips still attached. Suzy took a light breath as Taehyung gulped, his thumb circling over her soft skin as they eyed each other. He licked his lips and spoke up.

" I need to go to Y/N. Can we - " He paused, biting his lower lip. " Can we talk about this later? " He asked her, his features calm once again.

Suzy nodded, startled still. " Take care. " She heard him saying before turning around and leaving.

A small smile covered his lips while he shook his head, thinking that he was dreaming while a girl was left behind, touching her lips with her fingertips still dazed - not believing yet that she kissed the man she was in love with.