Chapter 12

Sasuke's POV:

What the hell is going on?! Not only does Naruto have a new member in his team, but a girl who has the Sharingan?! That shouldn't be possible!! From the way her eyes looked and bled, it's the same way as the time I activated it. They wouldn't bleed if they were implanted, plus she can't activate and deactivate them. Once they are embedded, they stay activated.

Kakashi told me how the girl was suddenly hired by Konoha and later joined his team. He kept telling me how they don't know much about her, and that even she had some memories missing. She did seem very confused and lost on the fact that she actually has the Sharingan.

Augh!! This is so annoying! This all happened cause she jumped in front of Naruto when I tried trapping him in a Genjutsu! Could that have been it? Did the Genjutsu affect something in her? My Sharingan could have awakened the chakra points to her eyes. She felt a lot more pain than I did, at least that's how I remember it. It could be the difference in age. There has never been a time that someone activated their Sharingan this late.

There is still a more significant question! How?! I am the only Uchiha left! Other than... him! We didn't have any Uchiha outside the village. So she must be from Konoha and from our neighborhood. But how did she survive?! Itachi killed everyone! He made sure he did! He told me that! He wouldn't make a mistake like leaving a living witness, and if she was there, the scene itself, losing her parents should have awakened her Sharingan back then.

Did she hide? How can a kid outsmart Itachi? He was the best in our clan... no way a kid younger than me tricked him. Did she maybe not come home that night? No, no, no!! Itachi would think of all possibilities and make sure no one survived! I was left all alone! I was the sole survivor! And now you want to tell me this... this BlabberMouth! She's an Uchiha survivor?!

Augh!!! Why her?! Why with him? Even if I wanted to do my own investigation on all this, I can't! She's part of their team! Which means she lives in the village! Always surrounded and secured! I can't reach her! I can't ask her.

Oh ya... even if I wanted to ask her, Kakashi said she doesn't remember her past. Useless! Such a huge discovery and it's with a person who can't remember! What's the use then!? "Sasuke-Kun?" What part of 'I would like to be left alone' does she not understand? "What!" Karin... she annoys me so much! All the girls do! Always screaming and trying to get my attention. I have better and more important things do in life than go around with girls and play around.

"I've been thinking about this... how did that girl have the Sharingan? Aren't you and your brother the last Uchiha?" What do you think I've been thinking about all this time? "I don't know. That's what I thought. I guess not." No theory is working in my head. If it wasn't Itachi that did it, I could imagine her escape. However... like I said Itachi is too careful about all this.

Just how the hell did she survive?!

(Y/N)'s POV:

"(Y/N), how are you feeling today?" Tsunade does her daily morning check-ups. I have been in the hospital for three days, I think? It felt a lot longer. I wasn't allowed to leave my room cause of issues like, for example, my brand new Sharingan would activate at a random time! Or sudden headaches. But the main reason for being cooped up in the room is the Sharingan.

Tsunade still hasn't figured out how she's going to tell people about me... I understand her predicament; it's not going to be easy to say to the village that suddenly there's an Uchiha in town. So she is studying the situation and asking some trusted colleagues.

In the days I have been stuck here, I've been asking a lot of questions about my discovered family. I guess it's not really new; I have just forgotten all about it haha. I found out a lot of things, but the same amount is still missing and unknown.