Chapter 23

(Y/N)'s POV:

"My name is Itachi. Uchiha Itachi." He introduces himself, and I directly freeze. Did I just hear, right? "Itachi! You're Sasuke's Onii-Chan!! HAHA! I would love to see his face when I tell him I met you before he got to you!" I continue laughing at the chances of our meeting. Who knew that I had to fall to my death to meet the one person I was actually looking for!! When I relax and look at him, I can see a hint of confusion in his eyes. He didn't show a lot of emotions on his face... he's very stoic. Is that suppose to be an Uchiha thing? His brother is the same... but my emotions are always on my face, not only that even my thoughts can't be stopped... am I the odd one out? Or maybe they are!

"You're friends with Sasuke?" That's what was confusing him? "Well... I wouldn't say, friends. He's not the type to make friends, I think. He's cold and thinks he is cool and powerful. Augh, thinking of how he looked down on me makes me want to punch him and teach him a lesson!" Wait... I just bad-mouthed his little brother!! "Ah... I-I mean... he's great-" he lets out a small laugh and stops me. "It's fine. No need to hold back. I guess people never really change."

I lift one eyebrow in confusion at him. What does that mean? "Can I assume you know Naruto?" Hearing that name made my heart skip a beat... I want to see him! I want to tell him I'm ok! He probably hates me for doing what I did... "h-how do you know him? Have you seen him?!" I ask him, hoping he could tell me something about Naruto after what happened. "I'm from Konoha remember? Of course, I would know who Naruto is. He was best friends with my Ototo after all." Ya, ya, I know that. "So, you're the one he was talking about wanting to meet me badly." He had a small smile as he discovered his mystery person. "Wait! When did you speak to Naruto about me?" I was always with Naruto... if he met Itachi, why didn't I? "Mmmm, he was pursuing us apparently, he was with a group when he caught up to me." Oh. It's probably when I went after Jiraiya.

"So why were you looking for me?" He sits and leans back on a tree trunk. He seems really relaxed for someone who is supposedly an enemy... isn't he worried I will capture him or trick him to a trap or something? "I'm not trying to be rude, but you don't scream intimidation. So if you don't mind, I would like to sit back and relax a bit as you explain to me why you are looking for me." Is there a Jutsu for reading minds...? That is scary... "haha, it's really nice to see that you haven't changed after all these years (Y/N)." That's not true! "Hey! I have changed! I'm more-" Wait a minute... "h-how do you know my name? I don't think I've mentioned it." I take a step back, away from him. He suddenly seemed a lot more dangerous than I figured. "Don't worry about that for now. Answer my question first, it's only fair, don't you think?" He's talking in a very calm voice... which makes it hard for me to be wary of him. Although it makes me want to know why he is being so nice to a total stranger. I mean Akatsuki are supposed to be evil!

"Since I don't have all of my memories, I get headaches when I run into or hear about someone or something. I call them triggers, some triggers are strong enough to unlock pictures of my past, but that rarely happens. Actually, it happened only once haha... Anyway! Your name was mentioned once and I got a very severe headache, I felt light headed and almost passed out! That told me that you must have something to do with my memories. I wanted to meet you to ask and see if you knew me and if yes, I want you to tell me! I want my memories back! I need them!" I explain it all and at the end, I feel my hands clutch at my pants and feel them shake a bit. If he doesn't have my answers... I'll have nowhere to search anymore.

"So your memories are still blocked. I figured, but I'm impressed. Did you unlock some memories? Or you still have nothing?" How did he figure? What does he mean blocked? I thought I just forgot them... "(Y/N), sit down and try to relax. All answers will come with time, and we have all the time we need." Looking at his sincere eyes, I found myself sitting under a tree right in front of him. A sigh of relief came out of me as I kept looking at him; he has answers for me. YES!! On another note... he is seriously handsome! Where does he get his looks from? I can see some resemblance to Sasuke, I mean they are brothers. It's no surprise that they are both good looking, handsome, attractive men... too bad my taste runs more with Naruto's hehe. His tanned skin and that shiny yellow hair, and those amazing blue eyes!! Damn!! Ahem! Back to the point! Are good looks an Uchiha heritage? Like the Sharingan? I mean Naruto called me beautiful, so I must be on their level!! Hehe!!