Chapter 24

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Itachi... your organs are failing... how are you not in pain? How are you still alive?" A sudden fear hit me. I just found my guardian, Itachi is my mentor! He's in the same category as Jiraiya is to Naruto! I don't want to lose him now!

"Your Sharingan is good. It will be powerful in the future. You should return to Konoha (Y/N), a big problem is heading their way. I'm sure you want to tell them that you're alive as well." He completely ignored me. "Itachi! Did you know how severe your sickness is?" He gets up and starts walking away. I run after him and try to stop him. "Itachi listen to me!! You won't last long if you don't get it healed! Tsunade is an excellent Medical Ninja; she can find a solution and help!" He ignores again and keeps walking. Only one thing will stop him. "Does Sasuke know about this?"

He stops in his tracks, I knew it! "Actually, a better question. Does Sasuke know the truth? About you and the village? And the Clan?" He turns to face me and has a stern look on his face. "Don't tell him. He doesn't need to know any of it. Not my sickness or the reason behind the massacre." How can he say that?! "You did all this for his safety! He is seeking out to kill you, thinking you killed his family! If he finds out the truth, you guys can go back to being siblings and stay together!" His eyebrows twitch at my idea. Of course, deep down, he wants that, but something is keeping him away from it.

We argue a bit more about the whole issue, and then I think of a solution. If it goes my way, everything will be fine, if things go wrong... I'll have to witness the only family I have left, fight to their death. "Let me talk to Sasuke. We can see how he takes the whole thing and his opinion about it. Then you can come out and deal with it as you wish. But if there is the slightest chance of getting your baby brother back... don't you want that?" He takes his time to think about it and finally agrees to it! I knew he was a sensible man! I explain my plan more, and we get everything ready and wait for Sasuke to show up.

Sasuke's POV:

I've been looking for Itachi for weeks now! There isn't a single trace of him! I was close to finding him at some point, but as I got there, his presence completely disappeared. Was he playing tricks on me?! He still sees me as a kid and a joke! I'll show him how strong I have become, and I'll take revenge for my parents and Clan! To think out of everyone... my own brother would kill everyone and leave me alone! I'll never forgive him!

If I don't find him soon... SHE will find him before me! And who knows what she needs him for!

Ha! As if we can be family. She might be an Uchiha, but I don't have any family anymore. Itachi killed them all! I still don't get how she survived! I want to get to the bottom of this, and my answers will be either with her or Itachi. Last time I spoke to her, she was useless! I need to find Itachi and get answers from him before I finish him off!

My team and I are scouting around the area where we last sensed Itachi. It's the old Uchiha Hideout; we were supposed to meet here and have our final fight, it would have been a good place for him to die in! In the hideout of the Clan he massacred! But there is no sign of him here! How can he not show up? Perhaps he ran away scared when he saw me coming, fearing my power and realizing that he will lose the battle and his life!

As we stepped out and we were about to leave, a black crow came our way and landed on a tree branch in front of us. "Sasuke-Kun isn't that-" It is. "Itachi's crow. So he doesn't show up, but sends his bird."

I pull my arm out to make the bird land on it. There is a message tied to his leg. "What does it say Sasuke?" Suigetsu wonders. 'Dear Sasuke, how are you? I hope this message finds you well. Ha! As if! Yo, baby Uchiha! It's me! You like to call me BlabberMouth! Yes, yes I know it's weird for me to be sending you a message. Well, you might be wondering how. I would like to inform you that I have already met Itachi! Hahaha! Yes! Boom! I met him before you could finish your so-called mission! Anyway, I have already dealt with him. If you would like to know how or see it for yourself, come to this location. We have a lot to discuss. I have other things on my 'Agenda,' you know, the one you don't care about? So I won't wait forever. Come fast! See ya!'