Chapter 27

Naruto's POV:

The fourth Hokage is standing in front of me... how is that even possible? I thought he was dead! No, wait! I didn't think, I know he is dead! Everyone in the village knows that!! It was a known fact that the Fourth Hokage, known as the youngest to become Hokage, he died protecting the village from the very Demon that is inside me!

Wait... he knew my name! "I have manipulated the seal to allow me to show up when the eight tail is released, or if the seal comes close to breaking. Although I was hoping it would never come to this." He starts telling me, I'm trying to grasp the situation here, but I'm still somehow in shock with seeing him in front of me.

He turns to the Fox and talks to him, "I didn't want to see you again, Kyuubi." He was only replied to with a growl from the Fox. He says something about meeting his son all grown up, which I don't get. "Yondaime Hokage! Come over here; let me tear you apart!!" The Fox growls at him, but it seems the Fourth Hokage has a little sarcastic side to him, "that's not really a very tempting reason for me to go near you." He looks back at me and switches the conversation back to me. "That's fair enough, right, Naruto?"

That's when I somehow wake up from my shock when I realize again that he actually does know my name! "You know my name... why do you... the Fourth Hokage, know my name?" I ask him very honest about my confusion. "Well, I had to give my own son a name, after all, right?" Wait... what? "Son? You mean... I'm your...?" I ask him even more confused now, trying to understand. "Yup! It's exactly as it sounds! You are my son!" He replies so normally, with a smile on his face. Did I seriously understand him, right? I'm his son? Like biologically? I'm the Fourth Hokage's son... he's my dad...

I let out a small laugh, and I feel my eyes stinging from the tears that suddenly came up and started pouring down my cheeks. The Fox behind him ruins the moment by calling out to him, but the Fourth wasn't having it, with a snap of his finger we were moved to a whole different location!

This place was filled with light and colors, it was like a vast empty space, like an empty white room, but it had a warm feeling to it. I wipe the tears from my eyes, and the look on his face completely changes to a serious one. "I'm guessing the Third Hokage didn't tell you anything. He probably wanted to hide any type of information regarding the Kyuubi. If people started to hear that you were my son, you would have gotten into a lot of trouble and dangerous situations."

I get that... I do. But I'm thinking of something else now. "Dad..." I interrupt him, and when he looks at me, I punch him straight in the stomach! Hard! He winces, before he could say anything, I yell out my question! "How the hell could you seal the Kyuubi inside your own son?! I've been through hell and worse because of it!! I would get all kinds of dirty looks from all my elders, and I didn't make any friends for a long time!" I couldn't help the tears to start up and pour down my face again.

"I had to push myself to the max and even more and further just to be acknowledged by everyone! I trained like there is no tomorrow just to get stronger!! Then I met Iruka-Sensei, and Kakashi-Sensei, and Pery-Sage, and I got even stronger because of them!! But because of this Kyuubi inside of me, I was targetted by this group called the Akatsuki, and that had me train even harder! By the time I finished my training and became strong enough, all my friends were defeated by the Akatsuki, but I... I..." I start to somehow calm down and realize the situation; he stayed quiet all this time listening to me. I ruffle my hair, trying to think! "Damn it!! I don't know if I'm happy or pissed off anymore!!" I start crying, but I try to stop it and wipe it off with my arm.

I hear a little chuckle coming from him, "Naruto, how old are you now?" He asks suddenly. I try to calm my sobbing to answer him. "Sixteen..." I finally say. "I see, you are already sixteen. You have been through a lot, Naruto. As the one responsible for the pain you went through, it might be wrong of me to act all fatherly and apologize to you." I wipe the last of my tears and lift my head up.