Empty Eyes, Ravaged Souls

Beca and Chloe Mitchell are a happily married couple with a little one named Belle Mitchell. The two girls as well as their daughter are living with their very best friends Aubrey and Stacie Posen-Conrad along with their daughter Bella Posen-Conrad. 

All four girls are trying really hard to have a happy life. 

Aubrey and Chloe with their daytime jobs, Aubrey being a lawyer and Chloe being a vet where their wives watch the kids during the day. However, at night Beca and Stacie change from housewives watching after their kids to night owls. The girls who are quite happy with their jobs, Beca being a top-notch DJ and Stacie being a highly recommended bartender at the club where Beca DJ's.

But lief isn't all pitch perfect at all now isn't it? And the girls are figuring out just what that means.

What happens when each one of the girls go through either jealousy, quitting their job, family breaking apart because they put work before their family and even cheating. 

Will it come between their perfect lives?

Will Bella and Belle be effected? 

Will the four couples continue to have shimmer and light in their eyes and healthy souls?

Or will they have Empty Eyes, and Ravaged Souls?