We're Still Hot

Beca's POV/

I placed the tight choker around my neck and smiled at my look. I wore a black leather skirt with a chain, a white shirt that said DJ on it along with a black leather jacket. I topped it off with black boots and my hair was made into a pony-tail along with my signature eyeliner as my makeup. I wanted to look nice since Chloe and Aubrey were coming to the club tonight. I was beyond excited because it really has been a long time since they last came and they deserve a night where they can let loose, get drunk and have fun. The nursery door opened and in walked Chloe with Belle.

"Hey Beca..." Chloe began her sentence but I couldn't have paid attention even if I tried. I stared at Chloe and took in her appearance. She wore a short, tight, black jumpsuit that was held up around her arms, leaving her neck and shoulders fully exposed. The jumpsuit had splashes of white on it. Her hair wasn't done nor was her makeup, and the beige stilettos that she planned to wear were thrown in the corner of our room.

"Are you listening to me?" Chloe called out as she waved her hand in front of me. I averted my eyes to hers as I bit my lip.

"You look hot" I said as I practically drooled at her sight. Chloe blushed, chuckled and took a step towards me and pecked my lips softly.

"What, this old thing? I was just seeing if it still fit and it did. I was testing some other outfits out back when I was... Umm, younger" Chloe rambled on. "But thanks, so do you" she simply said as she rocked Belle in her arms.

"I forgot you even owned stuff like that" I mumbled, completely gawking at her as Chloe looked at me with a small smile. "It has been so long since you last dressed up like that" I added as Chloe slowly nodded.

"Yeah, I have been busy with work and then with this little one" she said, referring to Belle as she looked at her. "Yes you, my little girl, you Belle" Chloe said in her baby voice as she smiled as she stared at Belle and Belle quickly returned her smile and squealed excitedly.

"I think that outfit is amazing and you should definitely wear it" I said as she nodded. "What will you do in the meantime, ya know, until you have to get to Platinum?" I asked, referring to the the club Stacie and I worked at.

"Aubrey and I were going to sit here and chill with Jessica and Ashley for a bit" Chloe informed as I nodded. "They'll be here by at least 9:00PM/9:30PM-ish."

"What time is it?" I asked Chloe as she brought out her phone and checked.

"7:30" Chloe said as she brought her attention back to Belle who was now laying on our king size bed as Chloe towered over at her, wiggling her feet and making her laugh.

"I have to go, it is bad enough Stacie left without me in the Tesla and my shift starts in 30 minutes" I said as I grabbed my purse. I put my phone, my wallet, some gum, lip gloss and a small mirror in as I zipped it up.

"How will you get there?" She asked.

"I will taken an Uber, it is already on its way. When you guys need to come you will take the BMW" I said as I was about to walk out but then Chloe's voice halted my actions.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked as she motioned to Belle who was staring up at the ceiling and was currently sucking on her small fist.

"Oh right right" I hurried to Belle and picked her up, holding her up as she stared at me. "I will see you tonight baby girl, don't bother mommy too much. I love you" I kissed both of my baby's cheek as I gave her to Chloe.

"I'll see you tonight?" I asked as Chloe nodded at me. I leaned in to kiss her lips softly as she smiled at me.

"Go get them DJ Mitchell"