Making Some Love

Stacie's POV/

I unlocked the door to our house around 4:45AM. Beca and I settled inside and I plopped myself on my stomach on the couch. Beca groaned as she rubbed her temple.

"I'm going to bed" Beca declared as I nodded. She stood up, mumbled a goodnight and walked upstairs. I laid on the couch for a bit longer, being extremely tired and lazy to do anything else besides sleep here. I was beginning to doze off until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Stacie" the voice softly said as I instantly recognized the voice was indeed Aubrey. She walked over to me, sitting on the couch and brought her hand up to my hair and stroked it softly as she hummed.

"Hi" I replied just as soft as I leaned up, twisted myself and kissed her lips slowly. I ended the kiss almost as quickly as I started it and leaned back down on the couch and shut my eyes. I heard Aubrey giggle at my actions which brought a small smile to my face.

"What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to wait for you" she replied. "You're extra tired tonight" she added as I groaned, mumbling words that showed I agreed with her. She continued her humming for while as I just listened, feeling as relaxed as ever. Well, up until she spoke again,

"And to think, I was going to make your orgasm tonight when you got home" Aubrey simply said as my eyes shot open. I turned over on my back, moving my legs so I didn't hit Aubrey, leaned up and kissed Aubrey passionately on the lips.

She smiled into the kiss and remained her sitting position on the couch, being very stubborn on this position no matter how hard I tried to pull her down on top of me. I licked her bottom lip, practically begging for access as Aubrey grunted and pulled away.

"You're exhausted Stacie" Aubrey said as I groaned and moved from facing her and sat forward. She watched me and noticed the hunger in eyes and then I heard her sigh, as if she finally came to a decision. "Come here" she said as she pulled me eagerly on her lap. Her hands laid on my thighs as I leaned in and kissed her eagerly. I tugged on her blonde locks lightly, knowing that that small movement would get Aubrey worked up and it would turn her on.

The smile that appeared on Aubrey lips made me more excited to take the blonde beauty queen on. I began to grind on her lap, pushing my hips forward, as if I was riding her thigh. This gave a little stimulation to my clit as I moaned lowly. Aubrey growled into my ear and lifted the leg I was grinding slightly so one of them fell in between mine. I began to ride her thigh, moaning as I felt the pleasure flow throughout my body.

"Please Bree" I moaned as I rode her harder, driving myself into a frenzy as I worked my way into an orgasm. Aubrey just watched me with intensive eyes, not moving her hips to meet my thrusts as I groaned.

"Come on Bree" I groaned as I began to suck on her earlobe as I continued to ride Aubrey's motionless thigh.

"Come" she said as she brought her hands to the back of my thighs, stood up and lifted me so she was picking me up. I groaned at the loss of contact as I wrapped my legs around her waist as she carried me to our bedroom.

She sat me down on our king size bed as she began to unbutton my jeans. I lifted my hips as she slid my jeans off. Her hands came in contact with the straps to my bralette and pulled it up and over my head. My eyes twinkled as Aubrey stared at me in just my underwear, her eyes roamed my body as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Bree" I said as she flickered her gaze to my eyes. She smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips softly. I wrapped my legs around her waist, keeping her there as I kissed her back harder. I rubbed her lower back softly, knowing that that was also a turn-on for her. The second my hand came in contact with her lower back, she pulled away. I frowned as she smiled weakly and walked into the closet. I laid there, completely shocked that she left me like this. All hot and bothered and worst of all, basically naked.