Cuddling

Beca's POV/

I am a horrible drinker. Like, my hangovers are worst then anyone could ever imagine and I would drink till I can practically pass out. And yet, I have the audacity to drink all the time. Stacie on the other hand can handle being hungover and she is a morning person too. So imagine my surprise when I turn to my side, hoping to find my beautiful red-headed wife but instead, finding an almost naked Stacie who, by the way, also cannot handle her hungover ironically. She groaned and rolled all over my bed as I mumbled curse words at my stupid best friend.

"Can you move" I mumbled into my pillow as I noticed how close Stacie was. "Stacie" I repeated her name sternly, hoping the strictness of my voice would get her to listen to me and move the hell away from me.

"You and I both know that that voice doesn't scare me Becs" she mumbled as she wrapped her bare arms around my neck and draped her long left leg over me as well.

"Dude seriously? Why are you even in my bed?" I grumbled as I stared up at the ceiling, knowing that I wasn't gonna fall asleep anymore. I pushed her leg off of me as she opened her deep green eyes to glare at me.

"Aubrey didn't wanna cuddle with me" she mumbled softly.

"So? What makes you think I want to?" I asked.

"I know you didn't but I was tired and I need physical contact to sleep, you know that" Stacie opened her eyes and stared at me. "And besides, we're best friends! Best friends cuddle" Stacie informed as I rolled my eyes.

"Best friends don't cuddle like this!" I grumbled.

"Yes they do" she insisted.

"I swear if Chloe and Aubrey's sees us like this, they'll kill us!" I yelled. "Wait, Chloe isn't the jealous type, oh God, Aubrey is gonna kill me" Stacie rolled her eyes.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep and your yelling is only contributing to my massive headache" Stacie said as she shut her eyes. I sighed, the sleepiness overpowering my urge to push the brunette off.

Right when I was about to doze off again, the door opened and in walked in Chloe who held Belle in her arms and Aubrey who held Bella in her arms. They took one look at us as I bit my lip at the how it looked. Stacie was completely un-bothered at this while I was freaking out.

"Aww" Chloe cooed as she took out her phone. She walked up to me and snapped a picture of me and Stacie. Stacie giggled in my ear as I rolled my eyes.

"Chloe, delete it" I spit.

"No come on, you guys look so cute!" Chloe beamed. "Come look at how they look Aubrey, aren't they adorable?" Chloe asked the furious blonde as she showed Aubrey the picture of me and her wife.

"Not even a little" Aubrey growled as I tried to wiggle out of Stacie's grip.

Stacie remained tangled around my neck, completely oblivious to her wife's fury. It wasn't even me trying to move from Stacie's strong grasp but it was another one of Aubrey's disapproving growl that made her turn her head at her, untangle her arms from me and sat up.

"Good morning Bree" Stacie stretched out her long arms. "Come here with Bella" she said as she motioned for Aubrey to come. Aubrey scoffed at Stacie, muttering a no while she began to rock her.

"Here, have some ibuprofen" Chloe said as she handed one to me and one to Stacie along with water. I drowned the pill as Stacie took the water from me and drank it with her pill as well.

"Stacie, why are you in our bed though? Like, I'm genuinely curious" Chloe asked.

"Because Aubrey said she didn't wanna cuddle with me" Stacie nonchalantly said as Aubrey glared at her.