Getting Ready

Chloe's POV/

"There Belle, now you're ready" I picked my little girl up as I held her tightly in my arms. Belle smiled at me as she sucked on her closed fist. Belle wore a fluffy, red, sparkly dress that had a big white bow on the back of it. Her brown hair remained nice and silky on her head and she wore white sandals.

I walked into my large room and laid Belle in her portable crib. I stared at myself in the mirror, being quite satisfied of what I was wearing. I wore a red velvet dress which was strapless. The dress was very long and had slit on my left leg. I had my hair in a neat bun and applied a little bit of makeup on myself. I was admiring myself for a second until I took a glance at the clock.

It was almost 8:00PM and we had to go to the Christmas party that my work was having. "Hurry up Beca, we have to go" I said as I waited for an answer from Beca.

"Do I need more?" I thought out loud as I stood there for a bit. I went into my jewelry box and pulled out a pearl necklace. I brought my hands to the back of my neck and tried my best to buckle it together. I was about to sigh in defeat till I felt soft hands on me.

"Here, let me" Beca breathed into my ear. I shuddered at how chilling her voice sounded as I nodded. Beca's hands traveled up eyes body. She cradled my rib cage with one hand and that hand traveled further up to the curve of my breast. She was barely touching me so I arched my back for more contact. She chuckled in response as she trailed her hand delicately up my neck and finally onto the pearls and clipped it shut.

"You look breathtaking" she said behind me as I blushed. She kissed my cheek and then stepped away from me as I frowned at the loss of heat. She walked up to the crib Belle was in and picked her up and laid her on the bed. I turned around to look at her and see what she was wearing since she was in the closet for 10 minutes so imagine my surprise when I see her in just a bra and panties.

"You're not ready yet?" I asked in shock as Beca couldn't even pay attention to me if she tried.

"Aww, isn't my Belle looking so cute? Yes she is" Beca cooed in her baby voice as Belle stared at Beca and smiled as Beca towered over her.

"Umm Beca" I repeated more sternly as she took a step away from Belle and looked at me. "What the hell Beca, we have to leave in 10 minutes! It's 7:51PM!" I shouted as Beca frowned at me. "What were you doing this entire time?!" I yelled.

"I was doing my makeup" Beca mumbled as I stared at her face. Her hair was curled and mostly laid on the left side of her head, her nails colored a black, she also had a little bit of foundation and her brows were darkened a little. She had very light pink eye shadow on and her lips were painted a nude lipstick.

"Just change" I grumbled.

"Baby I don't know what to wear. I wanna wear a dress but I don't have ones that fits in with Christmas or my makeup so I decided with a pantsuit but I don't know which one to wear" Beca explained as I stared at her and groaned.

"Show me" I said as I sat down next to Belle and grabbed her. She sat on my lap with the help of my support as Beca disappeared into the closet. Two minutes later she came out with the suits on hangers.

"Should I wear this pantsuit or this one?" Beca asked me as she held the two pantsuits in her hand. One of them was all black, black blazer and dress pants which, I was assuming she would pear with some black heels. The other one was a grey pantsuit that had gold buttons which weren't meant to be buttoned. I stared at the two suits and thought about which one she would look better in.

"What shoes will you wear with that one?" I asked as I pointed to the grey one.

"Pink pencil heels" she said as I pictured it in my head. I didn't understand where the sudden pink came from but I didn't question her fashion choice.