Quitting

Stacie's POV/

"Did you just wake up?" I asked as Beca walked into our large living room. I was already there, playing my favorite game, Unreal Tournament 4 on the PlayStation 4. It was made by Epic Games, same company who made Fortnite, and I could play Fortnite but, I'm not a loser so. 

"Yeah, I was exhausted Stace. I might need to change my hours or work somewhere else because I can't keep doing this" Beca frowned. "What time is it" she asked as she sat down beside me and curled onto the sofa. 

"3:00PM Becs" I said as I brought my attention back on my game. All was heard was my clicking the buttons on my controller until I died by some idiot that came up from behind. I cursed under my breath and waited till I could respawn.

"You died" Beca pointed out as I turned around in my chair.

"Thanks, I didn't notice" I glared as she laughed.

I'm the only one who actually plays video games and soon, Bella and Belle will as well. Aubrey is the only one who doesn't play video games, like at all since she grew up with an older sister who had no interest in the hobby. Chloe does but rarely because her half-brother was into video games and she would occasionally play. Beca on the other hand does play whenever I beg her to, she was taught by her older brother who was obsessed with video games and she is semi-good at it.

"Dude, what happened when Aubrey left the room this morning? Did she yell?" Beca asked me, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah she was mad but we worked it out. She is crazy possessive and I am too so I got where she was coming from. We always work it out because I understand her always even if I don't agree with it" I gushed as Beca rolled her eyes. 

I love Aubrey. I would do anything and everything for her. We do tend to argue and fight very often but we always make up. She yells at me, I yell back. She curses at me, I curse back. She starts a fight, I finish it. But always at the end of the day, we would lay in each others arms together.

"You guys make me sick" Beca stuck out her tongue as she rolled her eyes.

"Is that jealousy and annoyance I hear in your voice?" I asked as I laughed at her.

"Nope, that's just my dick" Beca smiled curtly at me as I rolled my eyes. "Not in my voice though cuz that doesn't make any sense" she clarified.

"Yeah the dick in your voice was the thing that didn't make sense" I said as she rolled her eyes. "I wish I had thought of that to tell Aubrey, maybe her liking for me would have grown if I told her I had a dick" I laughed as Beca glared.

"That's my comeback, get your own" Beca simply said.

"What's the date today?" I asked her, staring at the T.V and focusing strictly on my game. 

"Uhh, today is the 21st of December" she said as I looked at her.

"Why do I feel like I have to do something with that date? Like, something is important during that time" I wondered as I continued with my game. 

"Uhh, there is gonna be a Christmas Party at Chloe's hospital on the 23rd? Maybe it's that?" Beca asked. 

"Nah, not that" I thought about it long and hard until I realized something. "The 23rd, hmm... oh my God! THE 23RD IS MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!" I yelled.

Beca winced at the sound of my voice and rubbed her temple. What is with this girl and rubbing her forehead. That can't possibly help whatever headache she must have. "Dude can you not yell? I'm sitting right here!" She grumbled, obviously annoyed.

"We have been married for one year! This is our first wedding anniversary, and we are not even 30!" I said as I turned off the PS4 as well as the T.V and starting pacing around the large living room, biting my lip and thinking.