Don't Start With Me

Aubrey's POV/

I got home around 5:15 and smiled in relief when I pulled into the driveway, eager to take my beautiful brunette goddess on. Chloe wasn't with me today but normally I would pick her up and we would go home together. I knocked on the door and after waiting 15 seconds until Beca opened the door for me.

"Hey, where's Chloe?" She asked, getting straight to the point. I stared at her outfit, tight black jeans with a dress shirt that flowed a little. Her hair curled of course and her signature black liner done nicely.

"She said she had to work a little late. Something about emergency X-RAY's or something like that" I said as she groaned.

"She can't keep doing this, this is the third time this week" Beca grumbled and took out her phone and dialed Chloe's number. She waited as it rang and groaned when she didn't pick up. She shoved her phone back into her pocket, mumbling curse words.

"You and I both know how much of a busy girl Chloe is" I stated, feeling the need of defending my best friend from the short brunette's wrath. Even if she hadn't said anything bad about Chloe that needed defense.

"I get that Aubrey but she has a family to care for her. She is never present anymore" she sighed as I bit my lip. I didn't want to admit it but Beca was right. Chloe is never here on time nor does she eat dinner with us. She barely has time for Belle which is the worst part in all this.

"Have you spoken with her?" I asked.

"I did and she just says I'm being dramatic. I'm her wife Goddammit, I can be dramatic if I wanted to. She married me but what I didn't realize was that she married her work and job as well" Beca said as she rubbed her temples together. I smiled weakly at her as I heard footsteps.

I turned around to see Stacie standing there. Her hair was done in curls, her makeup was light and she was wearing a long navy bralette crop-top as a shirt which showed a lot of cleavage which I am completely opposed to but so be it, and tight black jeans that accentuated her ass. I stared at her and was instantly turned on at her sight.

"Bree" she whispered as she walked towards me. My hands snake around her waist, never taking my eyes off of her body.

"Stace, you look ravishing" I said as I practically drooled on her. "Absolutely exquisite darling."

"I wore something like this last week, but thank you" she whispered huskily as she leaned in and kissed me softly. What was meant to be a nice soft kiss turned into me slipping my tongue into her mouth which caused a moan to slip from her mouth. She brought her arms around my neck and I was about to slam her into the wall just so I can dip my fingers into her hot cunt, Beca interrupted us.

"CAN YOU GUYS WAIT OR AT LEAST GIVE A WARNING!" She shrieked as I groaned. I was horny all day and Beca is totally killing the moment. I brought my head into Stacie's neck, drinking in her Channel perfume. Her arms wrap around my waist, stroking me softly.

"You're just mad you can't do this with your wife" I mumbled into Stacie's neck as she giggled softly but bit her lip to stifle it.

"You... Have never been more right" Beca sighed. "I'm going to run to the post office and then we are leaving Stacie. Sorry Aubrey that you have to take care of Belle along with Bella by yourself. Maybe you should kick your best friend's ass when she returns and I'll kick it when I get home" Beca grumbled before taking the car keys and walking out the door.

"How long do you think she'll be gone?" I asked huskily into her ear.

"Enough for me to make you cum" Stacie smirked as she locked lips with me. She started to walk forward in which I walked back till the back of my knees hit the couch. I sat down, not breaking the contact as she straddled my lap. My hands found their way on her center as I stroked her harshly through her jeans.