Drunk

Chloe's POV/

"You did great tonight Becs" Stacie slurred as she brought an arm around Beca and giggled.

"Thanks Stace! You did awesome too! I love your pouring skills" Beca returned her giggle as Aubrey and I stared at each other.

"I love your track mixing skills" Aubrey gushed as Beca smiled.

"Yeah yeah we all did great, can we go home now?" Aubrey said annoyed as she rubbed her temple in exhaustion because of a headache that was tempting to rise in the blonde. Especially if any of us tried her.

"I don't know how you're with her, she is such a killjoy" Beca said to Stacie which was meant to be a whisper but it wasn't. Aubrey sent a glare towards Beca but Beca was too drunk to acknowledge her.

"She's a beast in bed" Stacie shrugged as her and Beca broke off in fits of laughter as Aubrey clenched her fists in anger and was about to open her mouth to unleash hell but stopped when I interrupted her.

"They're drunk Bree, just forget them" I stated as Aubrey rolled her eyes.

"It's almost as if they're still in college" she sent death glares towards the giggling brunettes as they pointed at certain points of the club and laughed. "I'll get my Hunter, you get your DJ" Aubrey said as I nodded.

I walked up to Beca as she brought her arm around my neck as Stacie did the same thing with Aubrey. We walked carefully outside of the club as we halted near the doors. "You ride with Aubrey in the Tesla and I'll ride with Beca in the BMW?" I asked as she nodded.

I walked outside to the parking lot as Aubrey and Stacie walked outside to the parking lot that meant for the workers. I unlocked the door and Beca slid inside the passenger seat. I put her laptop bag in the backseat as I quickly moved around to the other side and unlocked it and slid in. I turned on the door and preceded to pull out of the parking lot.

"You're so hot Chloe" Beca said as I looked her for a split second and rolled my eyes. "How did I get so lucky?" She asked as I blushed at her comment. I brought a hand up to pinch her cheeks and made kissy sounds.

"You're adorable" I cooed as Beca smiled. I drove to the parking lot for the workers and waited till I saw a Tesla. "What are you staring at?" I asked as I noticed Beca's hard stare on me.

"You're eyes, they're like... Piercing blue." Beca smiled as I stared at her.

"We have been together for almost one year and you are now noticing the color of my eyes?" I asked.

"No no, what I meant is that, my eyes are more of a soft blue, some even think it's brown but your eyes? They are like... Scorching blue!" Beca beamed as she kept her stare on my eyes.

"Thank you Becs" I said as I leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips. She smiled as I let go as I shuddered at the taste of strong alcohol taste on her lips.

"Belle has your eyes, we got lucky with that one" Beca said as I laughed. "I mean, she has our eyes."

"Bella also has Stacie's and Aubrey's eyes too! Green" I said as Beca sat still in her seat and thought about her before her eyes widen in realization.

"Wow, I didn't even realize that! Stacie's eyes should be a brown if you ask me. Aubrey's eyes fit a green. But Stacie's eyes are more like, dark I guess and is nowhere near noticeable like Aubrey's are" Beca stated.

"I thought Stacie had brown eyes when I first saw her at auditions" I shrugged as Beca nodded.

"I wish Bella and Belle had matching eye color. That would be cool" Beca said as she looked outside of the window. "Dude what is taking them so long!" Beca grumbled suddenly as I flinched at her suddenness.