Jealous? Yeah

Beca's POV/

"How's everybody doing tonight?" I yelled into the microphone as the club screamed loudly. "It's ya girl DJ Mitchell here... Like I am every night" the cheering continued as well as laughter. I looked up at the large crowded and let out a big smile.

"Is everyone having a good time?" I asked loudly into the microphone as the cheering grew louder. I put a hand up, trying to silence the crowd.

"Well, I hope everyone has a good time tonight and go order some drinks at our bar. We have a really hot bartender" I laughed into the mic as I tried to look for Stacie at the bar but could not locate her since the bar was very far from my DJ booth and equipment.

"Do the fella's in the bar tonight think our bartender is hot? Cuz I sure as hell do" I whistled into the mic as I heard many men wolf-whistle as well. "Make sure to shoot your shot, some of y'all might get lucky" I smirked at the crowd and continued on with my tracks.

I then checked the time on my phone to see that it was time for my break. The other DJ came into the booth to fill my spot. We usually never alternate because I like doing my whole set with minor break in-between but I asked Marcel if we would have a backup DJ since Chloe was coming here for the first time since Belle was born. His name was DJ Derek and he was a nice DJ, still needed a little bit of work but he was still good. I walked down the stairs of my booth and made my way to the other side of the club to the bar. I passed hundreds of sweaty, dancing  bodies before I finally made my way to the bar and onto an empty stool, right in middle of the bar.

I located Stacie who was talking to some guy at the end of the bar. "Stacieeeee" I called out as Stacie looked at me and rolled her eyes and continued talking to the same guy. "Stacie Conrad" I yelled louder as she looked at me and stuck the middle finger at me.

I laughed at my best friends childish vendettas as I stood from the stool and ran and sat next to to the cute guy that Stacie was continuing to talk to me. Stacie saw me there and rolled her eyes, continuing her conversation with him and not bothering to acknowledge me.

"Hey bestie" I smiled as Stacie gave me a fake smile and rolled her eyes and walked away, muttering a I'll be right back to the guy.

The cute guy turned to me and flashed an attractive smile. "You're the DJ right?" He asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm DJ Beca Mitchell" I smiled as I stuck out my hand. He gladly shook it as he kept his smile on his face.

"I'm Evan Kavanaugh" he introduced himself. "You are a really great DJ. One of the best I have ever heard. Your mixes are fire! And I don't just say that to everyone" I smiled at how polite he was. Those kind of boys are very rare. Just when I was going to thank him for the compliment,  Stacie walked towards us and stood in front of Evan behind the counter.

"Evan, why are you talking to a rude person like Beca here?" Stacie asked as I smiled a toothy grin.

"You know you love me" I winked as she scoffed.

"Come on sweetheart, stop being mean to the DJ" Evan smiled as I looked at him. Sweetheart huh?

"Because of her, she made at least 20 guys come up to me asking for my number. And that was all in the past ten minutes" Stacie grumbled as I leaned against the counter and hugged her tightly.

"Come on, it was for getting you more tips and shit" I whispered as Stacie chuckled as she hugged me back.

"Thanks Beca, but next time you do that, I'm going to wash your laptop" I cocked an eyebrow up at that lame threat. "By dunking it into a bathtub full of water" she smiled an evil smile as I gasped.