The third stone and Beacon we go.

We slowly stopped running when we neared Signal academy. While we ran I looked up the other psionic abilities I have something called Psychometry which says I can get any knowledge I want through touching people and items.

Ruby: Why are we at Signal? Uncle Qrow works here he'll take us back.

Y/n: Don't you want to be a huntress?

Ruby: Yes.

Y/n: And I want to be a huntsman.

Ruby: But we are to young to apply big bro.

Y/n: Who said we are applying?

She gave me a confused look.

Ruby: But how are we going to get anything when it's the middle of the night?

I put my arm on her.

Y/n: I'll make it morning.

She was about to questions that but was answered right as I snapped my fingers. The sun was pretty high and the teachers appeared out of nowhere and we saw uncle Qrow walking to Signal.

Y/n: Pause.

Ruby's Pov

I just stared at everyone staying, still the birds frozen in the sky, I was in awe at how big bro did that.

Ruby: How can you do all this?

Y/n: Here read this I found it when I found my gauntlet.

He handed me a folded piece of paper. I unfolded it and started reading it.

Y/n: I wonder what's your-

Ruby: You say something bro.

I look up to see him just standing with his eyes all white.

Ruby: Uh big brother.

I was about to slightly slap him but I saw his silver eyes come back before I could.

Y/n's pov

Y/n: Sis I know what your weapon is.

Ruby was jumping up in joy hugging me.

Ruby: Whatisit? Whatisit? Whatisit?

Y/n: It is a sniper scythe.

Ruby: Ohh, but there's a problem. Only uncle Qrow uses a scythe. What if dad finds out?

I was thinking while everyone is still stopped everywhere. Soon an idea popped in my head.

Y/n: What if I teach you?

Ruby: How can you teach me? You never used a scythe.

I hand her my scroll showing the abilities that the mind stone gives me.

Ruby: Psy-cho-me-try what's that? What does it have to do with you teaching me?

Y/n: I can learn anything I want by touching someone or something. As long as they know it.

Ruby: Is that your semblance?

Y/n: Read the paper I gave you. I'm going to get the knowledge we need.

Ruby gets back to reading the paper as I go from teacher to teacher getting the knowledge they have and lastly uncle Qrow I touch him and I learn how to use a scythe and all the hand to hand combat he had left to teach me. I make it back to Ruby as she finished reading the paper.

Ruby: That gauntlet is so awesome. To bad we don't have all those special stones. So which ones do we have right now big bro?

Y/n: The time stone and the mind stone. Let's go I learned everything we need even some other fighting styles.