Black and White

I was in team RWBY's dorm trying to figure out what the heck happened, after I tried to look for Blake.

Y/n: So what exactly happened?

Weiss: What happened was that we had a White Fang member right under our noses.

Y/n: Weiss she could have been a part of the White Fang when it was peaceful five years ago.

Weiss: But the way she said it sounded like she was a part of it recently.

Ruby: We shouldn't accuse our teammates without any evidence of that they were one.

Y/n: Yeah she could just mean that she's a faunus and she didn't want her team or the school to find out.

Weiss: That doesn't excuse her actively defending a terrorists group of faunus.

Y/n: If I remember correctly Belladonna was the last name of the peaceful leader of the White Fang.

With that said I leave and head back to my dorm. I enter and saw Neo and Peter asleep. I go over to my bed and sleep.

Timeskip

Me, Peter and neo are walking through Vale looking for Blake while Ruby's group searches a different area of Vale.

Neo: So where do you think she could be?

Y/n: Well I don't really have an idea where.

Peter: Why don't you use the time stone to go to the last know spot she was at and stop her from running off?

Y/n: I already messed with time before and... I didn't like the future I returned to.

Neo: What did you do?

Y/n: Let's just focus on finding Blake for now. Peter why don't you go swing around and look for her that way.

Peter: Alright Y/n I'll call if I find something.

He fires a web from his wrist and starts swinging away from us. I looked over to Neo to see she's a little nervous.

Y/n: Something bothering you Neo?

Neo: I was uh... wondering if you would like to... go on a date?

Y/n: You asked Ruby and Weiss if it was okay?

Neo: Yes.

Y/n: Welcome to the harem then.

I kiss her on the cheek. Then we continue the search for Blake. We walked into a little restaurant to ask if anyone there has seen Blake and to get something to eat. We sat down in one of the booths and ordered we would talk but I can't think of a topic right now.

Neo: So what did you change in the past?

She was giving me a unrelenting stare that just screams I won't let up till I get it.

Y/n: Fine, I went back and saved my mom.

Neo: That doesn't sound to bad.

Y/n: It's not but the future I went to was bad.

The waitress came with our food.

Neo: How could it be worse than you getting abused?

Y/n: Mom was depressed, dad was dead, Yang was paralyzed, and Ruby was missing. And apparently I kept searching for Ruby non stop.

Neo: Oh so how long did you stay in that alternate future?

Y/n: A week max. I tried to learn what happened to cause each thing. Yang found out she wasn't Summer's kid still but instead of Qrow saving her and Ruby, she got slashed in the back paralyzing her and then dad saved them but died before Qrow got there then when Qrow and Ruby were training she disappeared.