Food Fight

I was in the cafeteria with Weiss, Blake, and Yang as well as my teammates. Enjoying our food while Blake is reading and Yang is catching food. Blake looks up for a second.

Blake: Thanks for letting me date Y/n too.

She goes back to reading.

Weiss and Neo: You're welcome.

Neo goes back to eating her ice cream. Yang went over Blake's shoulder to look at her book.

Yang: Whatcha doin?

Blake shuts her book.

Blake: Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches a pea in her mouth.

Yang: Lame.

She tries to catch another but I manipulate it higher and it's her forehead.

Y/n: Hehe.

Ruby slammed a binder labeled best day ever activities in front of us.

Ruby: Sisters! Brothers! Friends! Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Y/n: This oughta be good.

Yang catches a raspberry as she listens to Ruby.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the six of us would come together, as a team and lovers minus yang, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Y/n: You are talking to one of a pair that stole to get by on the street for a year.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off this semester with a bang.

Yang: I always kick my semester off with a Yang.

Y/n: No please no puns.

Nora: Boooo.

Yang then got hit in the head by an apple. I snicker slightly as she looks to see what she can throw back.

Ruby: But guys it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the festival tournament at the end of the year our second semester is going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I have taken the time to schedule some wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store?

Y/n: A bit of both.

Yang proceeds to throw an apple back at Nora and miss hitting a guys lunch tray hearing clattering in the distance.

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Peter: Same.

Neo: I'm all in.

Weiss: Sit out or not I think however we spend this last day we should do it as a team.

I hear Nora yell as I was focused on Weiss.

Nora: I got it!

Weiss: I think that-

Weiss got nailed in the fast by a cream pie. I try to hold back from snickering as it slides off her. She proceeds to grab a pudding cup and throw it at Nora and hit Pyrrha instead. Then everything starts going downhill after Nora throws Jaune by accident and they build a giant tower from tables.

Nora: I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

I look up and see Peter is just hanging on the ceiling upside down. Ruby stomps her foot down on a table.

Ruby: Justice will be swift. Justice will be painful it will be delicious.

Me along with the rest of team Rwby put our fist up going along with Ruby's lead. Team Jnpr starts launching watermelons at us. Me and Yang start punching and breaking some and I make some go back at them with messing with them with time frozen. I back off as Neo goes in and tries to fight Nora and I grab a a very stale breadstick and start going back in as I see Neo go flying back I proceed to back in and after Nora which had a watermelon hammer and dodge a few overhead and side strikes and use my bread as a longsword but I leave myself open and get a underhanded hit and sends me flying high into the sky once I hit my peak I use the mind stone and levitate back down and see Yang come flying up to.

Y/n: She'll be fine.

I make it back down and reenter the cafeteria and see a cracked wall with four body shapes in a colorful circle of food stains. I see miss goodwitch come in and fix everything while I get beside neo and Ruby.

Goodwitch: Students please do not play with your food.

Nora: *burps*

Yang falls through the roof and crushes a table. We all proceed to laugh for a good bit.

Y/n: That was fun.

Peter drops down and is covered in a orange soda.

Peter: This is why I wanted to stay out of it.

Timeskip After changing clothes

We were all in the library team Rwby was playing Remnant the game, team Jnpr is reading/studying. I'm double checking my knowledge so I can be ready for anything upcoming. I was so focused at my current task I wasn't really checking my surroundings Neo was doodling and Peter was studying as well. By the time I finished and looked around everyone was gone and it was much later. I got up and started heading back to my teams dorm. As I turn down the hall with my dorm I see Ruby telling what seems like exchange students where they need to be for their room. Afterwards the pass me with one staring at the gauntlet. I go in my room and lay down.

Y/n: She was strange.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: Hey I'm sorry I never updated this one I do have plans for this book it's just they take place later in the timeline of the show and it gets difficult to think up unique interactions with them especially for this which had me stumped for two years and now I'm just like fuck it and go slightly my own way for this hope you enjoyed I'm sorry for the huge wait for people that wanted this to get continued I just had huge writers block for this and again I'm sorry hope enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next one.